Dinner?

I am gonna keep muh word and write in this book for fun and when im bored. Also cus my other stories aren't getting many chapters cus alot is happening in the world rn and I guess I can make short chapters here and get away with it😂 so lets just start-
_______________________________________________
Taehyung's pov

Now im sitting in the dining room with my sugar daddy, and my two over protective brothers, having dinner. The whole time while we were eating, Jungkook would run his hands up and down my thighs, making me blush bright red. In the middle of us eating, my brother decided to speak up.

"Kim Taehyung, how was your day? With your new.. Sugar daddy?.." Jungkook squeezes my thigh making me squeak. "Oh! U-uhm.. I-it was well! It went r-really well!.." Jin smiles, but I knee he had something behind that smile. "Oh really? Did you guys do anything, weird today? Anything DISGUSTING?" As I was eating my food in the middle of my brother speaking, I choke. "Oh my, does my baby need some water?" I blush and nod slowly. "Y-yes.." He smiles and hands me my water. "Thank you-" "Thank you what?" I pout and look around shyly. Ugh , do I really have to say it infront of them..?

"Yes what baby? Say it." I sigh and cross my arms. "T-thank you, Daddy.." I could just hear my brother's patience snap. "I think it's time for you to go. Tae really needs his beauty sleep, you know? Sleep to look beautiful!" He stands up and pulls out Jungkook seat forcefully and pulls him by his arm. I gasp and run towards him and snatch my man away from him. "Jinnie! Don't do that! Your making such a bad impression! Now he wont ever come back here again because of you!" I yell in annoyance, also with my eyes fogging up with tears.

Everyine freezes. Jungkook turns me around and crouches down, he wipes the tear thats fallen from my eye with his thumb. "Shh dont cry, love. What makes you think I wont come back? I'll come back whenever you need me to, so stop that crying and if you think I wont come back, how 'bout you come with me home? I promise you'll be happy?" I blush and nod. "O-okay.. Im sorry f-for being e-emotional, Daddy.." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "You dont have to be sorry, you can cry all you want baby."

I glance at my brother's, and they look sad. Do i really want to go with him? I mean, im not going to live with him, but i dont want to dissapoint my brother's..
_______________________________________________

What should Tae do? Stay with his brothers or go with his jungcock(intentional)?

Anyway, gn cus it almost 3 am and my phone percent is like on 5 so-