^Chapter 2^

Heyyo, it's your author here, I'm really happy today so here is another chapter the next day, honestly if I wasn't happy I would have released most likely a year later or more, nah I'm just kidding it would only take me a month.

●°●°●°●°●°●°○°●°○°○°○°○°○°●°●°●°○°●°○°○°●°●°●°○°○°○°○°○°○°°○°○°○°○°○°°○°⊙°⊙°°⊙°°●°●°

Life at home wasn't that bad, okay fine it was just okay because it was only me, my mom, my sis and my brother. I mean my oldest sister.

I'd mostly spend my time at home watching Telemundo or any Telenovela I found because my sister Victoria forced me and my mommy to watch it.

Our first series was MY HEART BEATS FOR LOLA, so right now I was in the parlour being my normal self which is being a couch potatoes, and doing lazy stuff like not moving but who says peace lasts forever.

"TOLA!! COME AND WASH THE PLATES!!!" my hype sister Victoria shouted, she is around only because it's the weekend, but weekdays she goes to the university. I kinda miss her 'Not'.

She usually forces me to wash plates and It's usually when I wanna take a nap.

"Why can't we take turns?" I asked clearly tired, " Because I'm older than you with a lot of years and I have paid my dues" she replied knowing I couldn't fight anymore but I still had one trick up my sleeves which was to convince my mother to buy a dishwasher.

But instead she replied with thus:

"Mom can we get a dishwasher?" I asked in an adorable not voice, "no" my mom who is clearly obsessed with Instagram replied.

"Why?", I asked again " because you need to be a woman and you need to be prepared to take care of your husband, and besides who will wash plates when you are married?" She asked clearly making a point.

My mom doesn't believe in house helps because of a video that a house help was throwing a baby about on the floor and she even hit the poor baby's head on the floor but thank God that the baby is still alive and the Aje was brought to justice.

"Don't even answer and just go and wash the plates" my mother said clearly still on social media. I just muttered an 'okay' and I was off to the kitchen.

But behold what was left as a gift to me:

FRICKING oily plates.

An egg pan.

Corn pot.

And lots and lots of plates and the ultimate...................was a Jollof rice pot in fact a huge pot.

Well this is gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooong day or maybe just 30 minutes of suffering. When I first started washing plates I was 9 and well it happened just because the silly young me thought washing plates would be fun which it clearly isn't.

I washed a pot like there was no tomorrow and then my sister Victoria slowly directed her chores to me.

~3000000 years later~

I was finally done, now onto my phone/tablet.

Not knowing today was the day I finally f*cked up and lost all my phone privileges.

Hehehehe time to create a face book profile because I'm young and stupid, soo I'll name it Tanielmama, and no one will ever know who I am.

Unfortunately, I sent my mother a friend request and it didn't even take moments for my mom to find out.

"Tola~" she called out sweetly so I never knew I was dead, "Yes ma!" I responded like the respectful girl I am. "What's this?" She showed me her phone and I read my profile dmmmmmmmmn how retarded was I then?

Profile name__ Tanielmama

Resides in__ (exact place where I live)

Born__ (exact date sister was born)

Friends__ Sadeisakindoffruit.

I immediately jumped on her bed covering my mom's mouth from shouting, but I was already too late.

"Mayowaaaaa!!" She called my big brother, who would literally kill me, " yes ma!!" He shouted back as I heard slippers flopping and coming closer towards us.

"Take her tab" my mother said plainly, "noooooooooooooo" it's the end of the world I said but only in my mind I had said that part. "You deserve it and I was kinda looking for a way to take the tab anyways", right on cue my sister Victoria started playing the titanic song.

Where ever you are

I believe that my heart will

Go onnnnnnn...

While I was like bitch why you messing with me,life gives you phones but you don't wise it for stupid stuff and the thing is that if my sister spoils her phone she gets a new one the following month, then she will now start acting loving and caring but as soon as she is with it.......

She is on it the whole day.

Do you think my life is interesting? I personally think so because there are so many things to talk about and so many inside jokes and fun stories of their childhood like this one:

My brother was dubbed as the head boy of his school, but one day it all went to he'll when a woman as my brother and sister call, she was in ss1 and my brother was in jss2 and she was about twice his age and he was around 14 at that time. They met but in a bad way.

The girl threw something on the floor and my brother was on duty and then he spoke,"pick it up" he said not afraid well at that time, then she came to him with her intimidating stare and height and she started addressing my brothers shirt.

More of a grabbing his collar addressing and nearly pulling him up, "better warn your self boy, you know I am older than you but you being the head boy doesn't mean anything, so be careful" she said while dusting the non-existing dusts off my brother's shoulders.

At that time I wasn't even alive, but I wish I was there.

So since I was forever banned I had nothing to do except to read,eat,sleep,wake up,eat and sleep. But what they didn't know was that I had another phone.

An old Airtel Palasa phone, how sad could life get with Mr only playing the 'snake game'.

'Nigerians pray for me' -- favourite quote by none other than Bob risky.

Good night.

A/n: I know it sucked but believe me I'm trying my best. Thanks a lot 4 reading, byeee!!!