Mission 19: Kyoto War

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "The Spear that pierced Jesus Christ."

Sera: "Then we need to be careful with him."

Momo: "Yeah. A single scratch from that Spear can kill us."

Sona: "What time we'll attack?"

Y/n: "Tonight at 7. I'm going to send armies because Maria and Grayfia notified me that they saw many Strays headed to earth."

Sona: "And those Strays are Khaos Brigade."

Y/n: "Yes. And I think this war will cause us to reveal ourselves to the Humans."

Sera: "Wouldn't that make world spread panic?"

Y/n: "Yes. And I will explain everything to the public. But some of them will still be against us."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "Is everyone in position?"

Price(Radio): "North Team in position."

Wesker(Radio): "South Team in place."

Solid Snake(Radio): East Team ready for engage."

Leon(Radio): "West Team standing by."

Y/n: "Soap. Status."

Soap(Radio): "We're in position. We're seeing a lot of movement on the area."

Y/n: "Can you identify Sirzechs there?"

Soap(Radio): "Negative. All of them are wearing a bunch of masks and robes."

Y/n: "Are they armed?"

Soap(Radio): "I don't see any weapon on them. I bet they have under their robes."

Y/n: "Alright. Stand by for engage."

I walk out of the Yokai temple and the others are waiting.

Y/n: "Is everyone ready?"

Azazel: "Yeah. Everyone's set. Just say the word."

Y/n: "Good. I'll be going in first. When I send the signal, that's where everyone comes in."

They all nodded.

Sona: "Please be careful Y/n."

Y/n: "Don't worry. I'll be fine."

I kissed her and she wrap her arms around my neck. Then, the other girls soon kissed me too. After that, I created a magic circle to take me by the gates of Kyoto Castle. I walk inside and the robe just saw me and they created a spear of light from their hands.