Chapter 15

Songs for this chapter are:

- Do I: Luke Bryan

- Hands On Me: Ariana Grande

- Love Me Harder: Ariana Grande

- Little Do You Know: Alex & Sierra

- I Can Love You Like That: John Michael Montgomery
-----------------------------------------------------
One month later
Cam's POV:
For the past month I have been in a state of depression. I've tried to call and text Skylar but she won't reply. I still don't understand what I did wrong, it's not like I forced her to have sex with me. Although, I do have to admit it was the best sex I've ever had. I've tried to get her off my mind by fucking a different girl almost every night but nothing can compare to her and the pleasure she brings me. I crave her, every second of everyday, and not just for sex.

Skylar's POV:
For the past month I've done a lot of thinking. I've been trying to conquer the internal struggle of whether or not I love him. I think I do. I've been somewhat regretting telling him to never talk to me, even though he's tried, because I have been craving him, all of him. I've done it with other guys but it's not the same as with him. That certain lust is missing. He's the only one that make me feel that way. I need him. I want him. I crave him.

Cam's POV:
I was laying in bed thinking of ways I can get Skylar to forgive me, for whatever it is that I did, until my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone vibrating next to me. I picked it up and my heart fluttered when it saw her name flash across the screen. I unlocked the phone to read her text.
Form Skylar:
I need you. Now!
To Skylar:
I'll be there in a min.

I leapt out of my bed and put on a shirt and I was out the door.

5 minutes later
I pulled into her driveway and walked to the side of her house where her room was and climbed up the ladder. I knocked on the window and it flew open. She pulled me in her room and pinned me against the wall and smashed her lips to mine. I kissed back and spun her around so that she was on the wall. "What's with the change in heart?" I asked her breathless. "I'm sorry, for everything. But I've been craving you, for so long." She replied. "Me too, baby, me too."

I guided her over to the bed, not once breaking the kiss. I laid her down and got on top of her. She tugged at the bottom of my shirt, so I let her take it off. I took off her shirt and admired her beauty. I kissed down her neck, earning little moans from her here and there. I continued to kiss down her neck, stopping at the waistband of her pants. I unbuttoned them and slid them down her legs. I looked at her black lace panties and then looked up at her black lace bra. Of course there matching, she was planning this. I traced the seam of her panties with my fingertip. I moved my hand down and slipped one finger in her, earning a gasp from her, "Your so wet for me, baby." I said while pumping my finger in and out of her. She nodded and arched her back in pleasure. "Cameron!" She moaned as she came on to my fingers.

I moved back up to her lips and kissed her. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers. "Condom?" She questioned, I shook my head. "Do you have an extra?" She shook her head, "Whatever, do it anyway. We can't stop now." She said, I didn't think much of it so I thrusted into her, earning a moan from her. I kept thrusting, "Babe, I'm close!" She told me in between moans, "Me too. On the count of 3."

"1."

"2."

"3." We both came at the same time. I collapsed next to her, "I love you, Skylar. With everything I have." "I love you too, I think." I didn't think much of it, she obviously must love me if she's let me have sex with her. Twice.

Skylar's POV:
After Cam left I took a nap because I was pretty exhausted. I was glad that I was able to fulfill the pleasure I had been craving for the past month, this afternoon. But I still haven't figured out my feelings for Cam yet. I love him, as a friend, but I haven't figured out if I love him as more than that. I guess, for the time being, we can be best friends with benefits.

3 Weeks later
Skylar's POV:
For the past, like, week and a half I've been waking up with the worst morning sickness. I don't know why, though. I wake up and I have to rush to the bathroom to throw up. And I was supposed to get my period last week, but I didn't. And, on top of that, I've gained like 5 pounds. I used to be 115 and now I'm 120. I think I'm... pregnant.

I paced around my room thinking of all the possible out comes of the situation. And it seems like every single one lead to, my dad is going to kill me. My dad is and ex military commander and now he's a cop so he can be pretty scary when he's mad. I decided to text my friend, Kesha.
To Kesha:
I need you to come over. Now, I'm in deep shit!
From Kesha:
I'll be there in 20. I'm bringing Taylor.

Taylor and Kesha have been dating for like 2 years, off and on. Taylor is kind of a bad boy, but he can be really sweet at times. I sat down on bed and tried not to cry. I can't be pregnant. My life would be ruined. I mean I want kids, but not so young, I'm only 18. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do.

30 minutes later
"Hey, we came as fast as we could." Kesha said as she walked through the door with Taylor trailing behind her. I noticed that she changed her hair color, yet again. This time it's a really pretty lilac color. "I like you hair." I complimented her as she sat on my spiny chair and Taylor sat on the floor. "Thanks!" She smiled, "Now tell us what's up! What happened?!" She asked. I looked at the floor, and took a deep breath before I spoke, "Well... I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think I might be pregnant." I said looking up. She gasped and Taylor stayed quiet, which is unusual for him. "Who's the baby daddy?" Taylor finally spoke, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Yeah, who is it!?" Kesha piped in, clearly excited to know. "Ummm... Cameron." I said. "As in, Cameron Dallas? He's had the biggest crush on you for the longest time and you had sex with him?! Damn he must be happy." Taylor said. "Twice." I whispered. Taylor just shook his head with a smile on his face.

Kesha came and sat down next to me, "Well when's the last time you had sex?"

"Like 3 weeks ago." She nodded.

"Did you use protection?"

"The first time, yes. The second time, no."

"Damn Skylar, your fucked." Taylor said. "Gee thanks!" I said and stuck up my middle finger. Kesha just shook her head, "Are you late?"

"Yes."

"How long?"

"A week."

"Okay, well me and Taylor will go to the store and get some tests. You stay here and drink a shit ton of water." With that being said she left. I already had to pee, so I wasn't going to drink anymore because if I did my bladder might explode.

15 minutes later
"Okay, we're back!" Taylor said as he walked through the door, throwing the bag at me. I opened the box and took one out. I looked at it and said, "How the fuck does this thing work?" "What do you mean how does it work? You freaking piss on it and wait. I'm a guy and I know this. That's messed up." Taylor said.

I went into the bathroom and pissed on the stick. When I got out I asked Kesha, "How long do we wait?" "Three minutes." She said. I set it down on the counter and waited.

3 minutes later
After the three minutes Kesha picked up the test and looked at it. "What does it say?" I asked, anxious. "It's..."
--
A.N.
Oooohhh cliff hanger!!! Don't kill me!! First off I want to say thank you to kailey1025 and country_bomb21 for the ideas for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Follow me on twitter and Instagram! Don't forget to vote and comment!! This is the last chapter for 2014, the next chapter will be posted in 2015!!!

Happy new year guys! Thank you for the amazing year and making this story a successes! I honestly can't thank you enough! It means so much! I can't believe how far this story has come! I love you guys so much! Be safe but have fun!!!!!

Love you guys!
-Liv😋