Chapter 11

Songs for this chapter:

- Little Do You Know: Alex & Sierra
- Jealous: Nick Jonas
- Steal My Girl: One Direction
- Break You Heart Right Back: Ariana Grande
- Heartbreak Girl: 5 Seconds if Summer
- Here Comes Goodbye: Rascal Flats
- It's Your Love: Tim McGraw
----------------------------------------------
Skylar's POV:
I walked into my house and reached for my phone in my back pocket and it wasn't there. I started freaking out, checking everywhere. "No, no, no! Please don't let it be in his car!" I told my self. If he finds out he'll be crushed. He can't find out, not like this. I grabbed my house phone and dialed Cam's number, he didn't answer the first time so I called again and he pick up. "What?!" He said, he sounded mad. "Did I leave my phone in your car?" "Yes." Crap. "I'm guessing you found out?" "Yes, he texted you and you changed your wallpaper." "I'm so sorry. I wanted to tell you, you weren't supposed to find out like this." "How long had this been going on?" "Since Halloween..." There was a pause. A long pause. "Does he treat you right?" Cam said breaking the silence. "Yes." "He better." I heard him mumble. "I'm sorry." I said as the tears built up in my eyes clouding my vision. "Whatever." He said and hung up. I dropped to the floor and began to sob and shake. My mom walked through the front door and saw me crying and shaking and she rushed to my side. "What's wrong, honey?" She asked pulling me into a hug. "I-I-I hurt him, mommy!" "Hurt who?" "Cam!" "What happened?" I can't tell her. "Nothing." She knew not to push answers out of me so she helped me up off the floor and I went to my room. I laid on my bed, trying to calm down but I couldn't.

I laid there crying for about 2 hours. I decided to get up and go get my phone back, so I climbed out of my window and walked to Cam's house. When I got there I took a deep breath and rang the door bell. Cam opened the door and sighed when he saw it was me. "What?" He said with his arms across his chest, his eyes were puffy and his left hand was bleeding. Was he crying? Did he punch something? Or someone? "Were you crying?" "What do you care?" "I do care, I spent the last 2 hours crying!" I yelled. "Why did you come here?" "My phone." He handed it to me and I asked "What happened to your hand?" He moved to the side a bit and I saw the giant hole in the drywall behind him. I gasped and he shut the door. I turned around to leave and felt the tears build up in my eyes. I called Kyle and told him to come over to my house.

About 30 minutes later, Kyle was crawling through my window and I was laying on my bed recovering from my second crying fit. I rushed to my side and held me in his arms. "What wrong, baby?" "I hurt Cam." He knew I was close with Cam. "How?" "Because he found out about you." I just held me and didn't say another word. I looked at him and he smiled. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. He laid me down on my bed and got on top of me. I heard a noise outside and looked up. I got up and went to look but there was nothing there.

Cam's POV:
I closed the door on her and started crying again. I decided to go over to her house and apologize for everything. I grabbed my phone and started walking to her house. When I got there I went to her window and climbed up the ladder and was about to open the window when I saw a guy sitting on her bed holding her and then they started making out. So I assume it was Kyle. When things started getting heated between them I started to cry and I jumped off the ladder and knocked over a plant and ran home. I can't believe she would do this to me. She knows I'm in love with her and she goes and does... Does this. When I got home I punched the wall again. Man my moms going to kill me. I went to my fridge and grabbed a beer... And another... And another. Before I knew it I had downed 10 beers and I couldn't see strait. I grabbed my phone and went for a walk...

--
A.N.
Hey y'all!! Oohh a cliff hanger!!! Sorry, I'm not sorry!!! Comment what you think is gonna happen. And no he doesn't drunk drive, I'm not promoting that behavior. Lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

I love you guys!! Please vote and comment!!!

-Liv😋