Chapter 8

Skylar's POV:

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I checked it and it was a text from Cam saying 'hey'. I ignored it because I didn't feel like talking to him right now. I texted my best friend Aria and she immediately responded.

To Aria:

Hey can we talk?

From Aria:

Yeah, what's up?

To Aria:

Boy troubles.

I told her about everything that's been going on with Cam, and she didn't really know what to say. I told her that I think I like him but I wasn't really sure. She just told me to wait a little while to sort through my feelings and then see where things go from there. I thought that was pretty good advice.

A few minutes later I felt my phone vibrate again, I checked it and it was Cam, again:

From Cam:

Hey bæ.

To Cam:

Hi.

From Cam:

What's wrong?

To Cam:

Nothing. Tired. Gonna go to sleep. Bye.

After that he didn't respond so I laid down in my bed and stared at my ceiling. After a few minutes I began to drift asleep.

When I woke up I checked what time it was and it said 9:45 pm. I went downstairs to find that I was home alone and on my own for dinner. I walked to my pantry and pulled out a box of cake mix, and made my favorite cake in the world. Pumpkin spice cake. I cut myself a huge slice, and that's what I had for dinner. When I was done I went back up to my room and texted my friend Molly, she's the type of friend that you want to stay away from but she's there when you need to get your mind of things.

To Molly:

Hey.

From Molly:

Hey, I'm having a party tonight wanna come?

To Molly:

Love to! Can you pick me up?

From Molly:

Yeah, be there in 30

With that I got up from my bed and went to my closet, I put on fishnet tights, black semi-high waisted shorts, a black bra, white shirt and black combat boots. I then went into my bathroom and did my hair and makeup. For my makeup I did black eyeshadow and nude lips. I did my hair in a messy, kinda curled kinda not ponytail. After I was done getting ready I looked at the time and went downstairs.

A few minutes later Molly got there, she had on fishnets and a skin tight dress with her pink hair perfectly teased. "You look amazing!" She told me as she ran up and hugged me. "So do you." I told her as we got into the car. She started to drive back to her house, "So who's gonna be at this party?" I asked, "Everyone." She answered. I knew Cam wouldn't be there because he doesn't like to hang around her crowd and he doesn't like me to be around them either. Neither do my parents, they seem to hate Molly with a passion, and they told me they forbid me to be around them. Oh well, rules are meant to be broken. Right?

--

A.N.

Hey guys sorry it took so long to update!! I've been busy, I got me a boyfriend now😏😏

Anyways, lots of drama in the next chapter so be ready!!!!!!

Thank you for everything!!

Love you guys

-Liv 😋