Til Death Do Us Part

Start from the beginning

Fergal: You are my best friend and I couldn't be more happy to be the one to guide you through life and help you achieve your career goals but today you get to achieve your life goal and marry your better half. 

Scott: I got each of you a little something as a token of my appreciation. 

The men shared a laugh as Scott picked up the bag and handed each man a small gift. The three men opened the boxes to see a Rolex watch. Around the ring of the watch says brothers, Scott showed them that he too had one as he stretched out is arm. The four friends all had their watches on and stuck their hands on top of each others to celebrate Scott's big day before heading back up the trail to get ready for the wedding. 

~Ceremony~ 

Scott was standing at the alter as he was waiting for Alexis to come out. Fergal patted Scott on the back as the music began to play and everyone stood and looked down the isle when Alexis walked out in a beautiful all white dress that was showing her baby bump. She was arm in arm with her father who was shedding a tear when he shook Scott's hand before handing his daughter off to him. Scott lifted the veil to show the beautiful goddess as the two of them had tears of joy streaming down their faces. Scott wiped away the tears before it messed up her make up. 

Minister: Now the two have written their own vows. Scott you may go first. 

Scott: *Looks at the paper before tossing it behind him* Alexis I sat and tried to write down how much you mean to me and I couldn't find the words to describe it but I am going to try my best right now.  When I wake up in the morning and I look into your eyes, it reminds me of the ocean that we can see in the distance. I didn't believe in Angels until the day that I finally met the angel that changed my life forever. You have seen me at my lowest and was still able to show me the same love that you would when I was at my highest. I cant wait to walk this life with you by my side and our kid in my arms. I love you Alexis Wilson and nothing will ever change that. 

Minister: Now you Alexis. 

Alexis: *Teary-Eyed* I never thought that one night on Smackdown that I was going to meet the man of my dreams. When We looked in each others eyes I knew that all I wanted was to have that same look everyday for the rest of my life. I was missing something and you were it, I am so glad that I will be able to give you a child and continue this roller coaster with you. You may no longer be the Universal champion but in my heart you will always be my champion. 

Minister: Now do you Alexis Kaufman take Scott Wilson to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Alexis: I Do!

Minister: Do you Scott Wilson take Alexis Kaufman to be your lawfully wedded wife? 

Scott: To Infinity and Beyond!  

~Skip ahead~

Minister: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride.

Scott smiled as he planted the most passionate kiss on Alexis as they were announces as Mr. and Mrs. Scott Wilson. Everyone stood and clapped as the newlyweds walked down the isle to the limo. When the two got in the limo Alexis began to attack Scott's neck as he was trying to fight to fight it. She laughed as Scott eventually stopped fighting it.

~At the Reception~

As they walked down the stairs hand in hand to the main hall Alexis was blown away at what she seen

As they walked down the stairs hand in hand to the main hall Alexis was blown away at what she seen. Everyone was clapping as they came down and took the time to thank everyone for coming.

~3 Hours later~ 

After dinner was over it was time for the father bride dance and Scott watched as Alexis shared a dance with her father which put a smile on his face. When it came time for the Groom and Mother dance Scott was starting to get emotional before he seen his new mother in law put her hand out for him. Scott walked out on the dance floor and danced with Angela. Scott buried his head in her shoulder as he had some tears fall down his face. As the song ended Angela felt a tap on her shoulder as she turned to See Alexis taking Scott's hand for the newlyweds first dance. 

Scott couldn't take his eyes off Alexis as Ed Sheeran sang Perfect for the two of them to dance in front over all their loved ones. Scott planted a kiss on her as their dance started to come to an end. Scott looked over to see Bowling for Soup was setting up on stage so Scott walked Alexis over to a front row seat and kissed her forehead as he walked up on the stage.  Alexis was confused when Scott walked over to the microphone and a song she didn't recognize started to play. 

Scott: This is a song that Jaret helped me write for my beautiful wife. 

Alexis put her hands up to her face when Scott started to sing. Scott  stepped off the stage and knelt to her as he continued to sing. After the song was over Scott threw the microphone up to Jaret as Alexis pulled Scott into a hug and a kiss. 

~Later that night~ 

Scott was laying on the bed waiting for his wife to come out of the bathroom before he heard her call for him.

Alexis: Scott, I need your help getting out of this dress!

Scott: *Hopping out of the bed* You don't have to tell me twice. 

Scott walked into the bathroom and helped her get the dress off before he picked her up bridal style to carry her out to the bed. He laid Alexis on the bed as the two of them shared another passionate kiss and Alexis started running her hand down Scott's back as things were getting very intimate. After a hour Alexis was laying her head on Scott's chest as he held her close. 

Alexis: I can't believe you wrote a song for me. 

Scott: So I'm guessing you liked my surprise? 

Alexis: Of course. I don't know how you always find a way to do it tho. 

Scott: It was a lot of Jaret coming up with the lyrics but I told him what i was looking for.  

Alexis: Well thank you so much for everything. 

Scott: You welcome Mrs. Wilson. 

Alexis: *Smiling* I Lover hearing that. 

Scott: Let's get some shut eye. 

Alexis: I agree with that.