"They must have snuck in?"

Snuck in? Maya felt the urge to laugh in this asshole of a man's face for trying to dumb down the accusation and attempt to insult her intelligence.

She surmised, "You think I'm stupid, don't you? I know you gave a ti "

He cut her off which she didn't take too kindly as his thumb chased up her forearm she didn't like that either, "Why would I when this affects me too?"

She suspired, heavily, as she unloosened herself from his latch his cotton shirt that he had given her to wear, now creased. "Ebén" she gnashed on the edge of tipping, "Don't touch me. Please," as more of her brown curls lazily fell against her bronzed shoulders.

"Why are you so angry?" He tried to deflect, but she was already burning hot with red-hot rage. That anger was drilled into her feline eyes, as her feathery eyelashes swept up, briefly, as she tapped away on her phone screen completely incandescent.

"Shut the fuck up," she thundered, pinning loose curls behind her ear that had wandered astray.

He absolutely adored her venom; it was a different dynamic that the lothario had been used to.

He stepped into her path, with the full knowledge that he was nearing bloody waters. "Maya?" She huffed with her head slightly riding in slow tempo, "Spare me your excuses, Ebén. I really don't want to hear it"

"I ain't going to apologise for something I didn't do"

Her eyes didn't met his eye level but her stern lip still had that same venom, "So, don't?"

He still pressed, his lips lifted in the shape of a crescent moon, "Don't leave yet. Please?"

"Fuck off" Her words were clipped, and her tone was so abrupt as she aggrievedly began yanking the metal door handle off of its hinges.

He watched her struggle to force-open the energy powered door as he licked his lips slowly her high-sounding growls left her lips and echoed.

"Open the damn door?"

Her head turned at him, her face dominated by ire.

A grizzly whisper hitched from his lips.

She tore vocal pellets from where she stood, visibly frustrated, "What's funny?"

"There's somethin' about you that makes me horny when you're this angry" He roused with flooded cheeks, tampering with her temper.

He was battling with an inner conflict whether or not to ram himself right up inside her core and make her succumb but he was also trying this new thing at being a gentleman which he didn't like very much.

"Fuck you, Ebén" Her body still tried to yank the door open as she bemoaned a few obscenities. She stopped yanking as she took a pause to take a breath.

He simpered at her, clicking his tongue.

The shades in her petite face grew increasingly irate as she slowed down, trying to calm herself down, "How is this shit funny? You're fucking annoying!"

"Maya, you're way too serious" chirped Ebén, who had watched her lose it for his own personal viewing as he ushered the door open with his remote, "I'm done man. You're free to go now?"

She blew raptly, "So, you like wasting people's time?"

"Just yours" His voice resumed the act of being nonchalant as he smoothened his creased pant leg. Suddenly, her insolence simmered quick, as her palms pressed on the sink rim and her big, rotund lips were budging to be let loose.

Closer.

And closer until her syrupy breath invaded his air.

"What are you doing?" he growled, but it was a desperate croak that left his lips. She chomped him down with her eyes, "What do you think I'm doing?"

"I ain't sure what you're doing" He was paralysed by the lustiness of her rotund lips as his words trailed off his tongue with no direction. "Guess" she baited, blowing cold swirls against his ear lobe.

"I want you to fuck me" she badgered, running ripples on his salivated lips.

He was stuck, those words "fuck" and "me".

"Ebén" she quipped as her fingers rod him like a buckaroo inside his trousers, "Close the door" He reached for the remote, chuckling, as he was completely on the back foot and at her mercy.

He had never known a woman to take control like this ... And he was enjoying it.

She didn't even wait for the door to close.

Her lips lifted in a puffed-up grin, as her knee pillowed through his exposed private parts.

"Wimp."

And just like that, he sunk.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A/N: It's hotting up...

A/N:  It's hotting up