Chapter nine

Aidan's POV
What the hell was going on on this dinning table. This isn't a Jones party, there are other ladies on the table and they only seem interested in the Jones.
"Please let's have dinner " I said looking away from Miss Jones.

The table was rather too silent. Just as I cleared my throat to speak Vince spoke
"So ladies, would you be kind enough to introduce yourselves. You go first " he said pointing to the Blondie opposite him.

"I'm Sarah.  Sarah Hunters. I'm..."
"That's enough, next" I said

"Jeez chill man. That's harsh. Ladies just your names OK" Richie said smiling as usual. From the corner of my eye I could see the Blondie smile.

"I'm Diana Carpenter." The brunette one said looking at me and smiling seductively. It was a beautiful smile but it didn't move me.

"Carla LA Negra." The Latina one said. Damn she was beautiful.

"And I'm Jeana Jones" I noticed the other girls had light make up on except  her.

"I thought it was Jeanne Amanda Jones" I said sipping on my juice.
"It is but I prefer you call me Jeana". She said in a whisper not looking in my direction. I feel like she's always avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, so I'd like you ladies to take your plates of food and glass of juice and move, sit opposite who you work for?" I didn't know if that was explanatory enough but I guess it was,because the ladies except Jeanne moved and sat in their appropriate seats.
"Good, I'm Aidan smith. Nice to meet you ladies"
"And I'm the Ladies charmer..." Richie said standing up and walking to Jeanne taking her hand and pressing a kiss on it
" Richard Finn." I don't know why but it was starting to piss me off.
" let's make this snappy" I said a little pissed
"I'm Vince Charles "  Vince said biting on the sauced chicken wings in his hand 
"And I'm Reese Gonzalez. You all know what is expected of you, I hope you read your contract very well before signing." He stopped looking at the ladies with a serious expression then continued
"This is only a charade nothing more. We needed someone to fill in for the post you all have and we also needed someone to convince the world we are lovers. So..."
"What?" Jeanne said almost shouting.
"What do you mean convince the world that we're lovers?"
"Jeana did you completely read the contract?" Reese asked carefully
"I think I did" she said pouring herself a glass of water.
"Then this shouldn't be new to you, I guess you know what you signed up for" Reese said  then continued with his speech
"You all know that this matter is district. It's really really confidential. You're not allowed to discuss it with your friends only the fact that we are in love nothing else...."  I watched Jeanne through the whole speech and she still seem to be in shock. When Reese has said 'you're not allowed to discuss with friends' her mouth fell open. I chuckled she clearly didn't read the whole thing .
"If this comes out you are going to be fined two hundred and fifty million dollars"
"Shit" I heard Jeanne mutter under her breath.
Watching her was so interesting, like I wanted to see more of her.
Well I was going to be seeing more of her these days.
She looked up and our eyes locked. She glanced away very quickly.
A shy one I see.
" Good since we all know these we can leave to do whatever we need to do." Richie said staring at Jeanne as she stood up to leave. When I traced his eyes it landed on her ass. And that single act burn me like fire.  When the ladies vacated the room.
"She clearly didn't read the contract properly before signing" Reese said hitting his fist on the table.
"She's not used to pretending, unlike the others. As long as there's money they'd do anything" Reese continued
"Why did you pick her Vince why?"
"Common man stop being so emotional she's not a baby. She can do it." Richie said standing up to take his leave
"All women are the same whether they are from a rich home or not. If it wasn't for the high pay why was she here" Richie said walking out of the door
"I'm sorry Reese I only wanted to bring a little action to Aidan's life. You know he's boring. And I remember you said being around Jeana was fun. And she's already bringing fun to the house. Can you imagine who signs a contract without proper reading " Vince said patting Reese on the back
"Yea you're right he's quite boring. You know what I really agree with you today."
Are they for real I was right here. I cleared my throat and they both turned to look at me
"Oh man I thought you left already, you  know what I'll take my leave now I have something important to do" Vince Said walking out quickly
"Me too" Reese said following behind him.
Well I wouldn't disagree she seem like a really interesting one.