Chapter five

Aidan's POV
My night was short and I was up so early again as usual after that terrible nightmare, checking the time it was just some minutes past two. So I just decided to take a walk in the garden, the fresh air there could do me some good.
I my shorts on and went out of my room. I heard a thud down the passage. What the hell could that be or wait is that monstrous cat back again, if I caught it this time I would... "Another thud?" I  said to myself walking down the passage  to where I heard the sound.  "Ouch," I heard with another thud but thus time it wasn't so loud. The sound was coming from the library.
I walked in because the door was opened, the lamp at the corner was on so he could see and there she stood in a nightie,and messed up hair, she looked like she had just been ravished. Oh God why was I reacting so much to this unattractive scene.  Her curvy ass was definitely attractive, her ass  facing him was doing so much to him.
Clearing his he asked "what are you doing?"
She spun around clearly shocked,
"I was trying to pull out this book" she said showing me a book I clearly wasn't interested in knowing the title
"So you made a mess?" I pointed out
" I'm sorry I'll put it back to order" she said bending down to pick the books on the floor
No, don't bend, My body was responding to her every movement . I've never really experience such, my body was controlling itself now. God, not having sex in a while has cause me this. I need to leave before I embarrassed myself.
"Don't wander about like this again this wing is not a place you can come any time you want". My voice was getting really hoarse now
" OK sir" she said putting the books where they were ment to be situated
I walked out and went straight to the garden I was getting really heated, I thought I always had control of my body but today I've learnt otherwise . she isn't the type of ladies I usually took to bed. I would need to get this heat out.
*    *    *   *    *    *    *     *    *    *    *    *   *   *
Aidan's POV
That day would forever haunt me. It's been fifteen solid years and it is like it happened yesterday. Looking into the lake at the garden I suddenly have lewd thought, jeez what's going on with me. Why is that plain lady in my thoughts. Maybe her face isn't so attractive but that ass I saw in the library is damn attractive. I lay down on the grass close to the lake the cool breeze blowing against my skin
"Aidan " someone called out. It was a lady's voice and it was cool. I raised my head and turned supporting myself. I couldn't see her face but that hair glossy and shinny I recognize it anywhere.
"Brianna?". Vince's sister? What the hell was she doing here she never comes here.
"Shocked?" She said giggling "Didn't know you'd be out here. well I heard about the thing"
She said lying down next to me. " It was Vince's idea, but we needed to do it anyways".
"You don't need a personal maid you need a wife. The will said until you show society and Family that all four of you are responsible before you can get your hands on the fucking treasure. But I don't see why you need the treasure, you literarily swim in money this treasure wouldn't really matter to you"
"Bri whether it's not worth this. It belongs to the only person who ever cared for the four of us. Mr and Mrs Inglewood, that alone makes it important. It's been a while since I saw Hannah. I missed her pudding. But since the will of her husband was read she has refused to meet with us." I sighed Our parents always busy don't seem to care if we where there or not but as friends we played together and kept each other company, we'd go to each others houses on different occasions and our parents wouldn't even know if we were In the house or not. Mrs Hannah Inglewood at that time was the head maid at my parent's, she was married but didn't have any children until five years after we started to spend time with her. She invited us to her house on some occasions. She treated us like her own even after her daughter was born. Eleanor was the sweetest little girl ...
"Do you know Eleanor came. She wanted to see you but we got here late and she decided she could see you guys tomorrow. I meant today" she chuckled
"I missed both of you. But having you both around is going to be hell"
"You know the contract isn't exactly fair to the girls".
"But you girls don't need it. You're going to marry some supper rich eligible bachelor and you are a young rich actress yourself and same goes to Eleanor"
She chuckled "That's not what I was saying. I was talking about the personal maids."
"They read the contract if they weren't cut out for the job they wouldn't sign it. It's a charade for just eighteen months. And they get really well paid"
"As if they had a choice." Brianna said frowning. She definitely knew something he didn't but he didn't want to push further