"you deserve so much better" he sighed. "i'll leave you to do your lady shit in here but come out right when your done" he kissed my cheek. "we got company comin over"

i love when he does that 🥺.

makes me think he's not all about sex.

he actually wants to get to know me .

-

after brushing my teeth and washing my face, i walked back out into roddys room seeing kilo on the bed making me smile.

"hey cutie" i pet him.

i went into the bag of clothes that i got the other day and pulled out some jeans and flowy black off the shoulder shirt.

outfit:

i don't know what it is but i've always liked off the shoulder shirts

i could never wear them though because of lawrence..

i sighed looking at myself in roddys big mirror seeing my bruises on my shoulders and above my titties.

"r-roddy?" i walked to the railing leaning over.

he looked up at me from the couch and smiled getting up.

i just walked back into his room because i knew he was coming back up.

"wassup?" he walked in as i messed with the shirt in the mirror.

"c-can i wear this?"

"why wouldn't you be able to?" he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me looking at me through the mirror.

"i just didn't want to make you upset.. my bruises are showing and everything"

he sighed turning me around.

"you look great" he lifted my chin. "i'm not like that bum ass dude. wear whatever you want" he kissed my cheek.

"Ayo where the food at!" i jumped as i heard somebody yell downstairs.

"it's relly" he rolled his eyes. "you comin down?"