00

As a general rule of thumb, Miya Atsumu does not give a fuck.

The way he sees it, life will always be one step ahead of you. That's just the way it is. Fate has no limits or boundaries, no hesitations, and no problem throwing you for a loop when you least expect it. Like a speed bump, or a cute neighbor moving in, or the federal government putting you on a watchlist.

But Miya Atsumu is prepared for everything life throws at him. So, Miya Atsumu does not give a fuck.

The boy lives by this, breathes by this, and would probably die by this too (if his brother didn't kill him first).

He is a force to be reckoned with. Head held high, his entire existence boils down to sheer willpower. If something has nothing to do with Atsumu, rest assured that it never will.

All the same, his drive is a double-edged sword. Once he has his sights set on something, he will see it through until the very end.

Determination of such merit has proved to be very admirable, and also really problematic for those personally involved with him. Misunderstandings that would otherwise be left just that have a peculiar way of tailspinning into, well, a mess.

A mess of oblivious pining, well-intentioned (poorly executed) matchmaking, and headache-inducing misinterpretations.

And maybe, just maybe, he'll find that he does give a fuck after all.