Getting worse

I had to fly to Florida for a movie I was doing so I was going to miss being on a couple of Henry danger episodes. I also hadn't seen Jace in weeks and it's killing me. So is the lack of sleep. I get to the hotel I'm staying in and my bags are brought up. I open one of my bags to unpack and see clothes that aren't mine. I open the others and it's the same thing. Mr. Carver walks in and I say, "I think they mixed up my bags at the airport these clothes aren't mine."
"Yes they are. Well, your new clothes anyway!" He chuckled. (Clothes look like stuff that's on top). "What do you mean my new clothes!" My voice rose a little bit. "Well your old "I just threw on whatever in the morning" look wasn't working so I replaced your wardrobe with better clothes!"
"What! And you didn't think to tell me before you just threw out my clothes!" I was furious. "Well I didn't throw them out, I donated them!" I wanted to scream. "But all these clothes are too small for me!"
"That's because they're cropped. Duh!"
"So I have to dress like a slut to make people like me?!" I yelled.
"No! You said you wanted every boy in America after you and this is how! Also meet your new makeup artist, Janet." A very pretty woman walked through the door. She had short blonde hair and she smiled at me. "She will be doing your makeup everyday so you will be seeing a lot of her."
"Why do j need makeup on if I'm not doing anything?" I questioned him. He snapped. "Because I don't want your hideous troll face seen in public without makeup on!" With that he stormed out of my room and slammed the door. "Your not hideous." Janet said. "Thank you." I replied. We talked while she did my makeup before I had to go to set and I told her everything that had been happening lately. She felt really bad for me and I think we became good friends. I refused to wear the clothes, but I had no choice so I put them on and walked out. I was tripping in the heels and I was trying to show as little skin as possible as I stumbled into the lobby. "Hurry up we're late and you have to wear the look otherwise it doesn't work!" Mr. Carver said. "The "look" doesn't work anyway!" I sassed. I may have been exhausted and at my wits end and almost too tired to argue but I wasn't going to act all happy when I clearly wasn't. Florida was just the beginning things got worse and worse and before I knew it I was all over the country doing all kinds of gigs. I really wish Mr. Carver hadn't heard me sing when I was just messing around because now I have to add a music career to everything else I was doing. I was barley on Henry danger anymore and I never get to see Jace and everyone else except for the couple of hours I was on set. It seemed like we were growing further and further apart and things just got worse and worse. I felt like I would die if I continued on like this. I started to feel more like a slave rather than a star.