Chapter 2: Avalanche

-Based on "X-Impulse"

A/N: I thinking of have maybe writing each season of X-Men evolution in different stories like the first season is Shifter book 1. are I might have all the season in one story. it will follow the X-Men evolution plot but there will be some original plot chapters.

**
Third Person's POV

Within a two-story house lies a girl who is deep in a dream sate and dreams about flying high in the sky, when all of a sudden the dream turns into a nightmare as she starts plummeting down towards the ground. She awakens as she hits the floor hard in her basement and in tears. Both of her parents came rushing down the stairs.

"W-what happened were you sleepwalking?!?" The girl's father said as he and her mother rushed to her and hugged her.

"No, I fell I just fell through the ceiling!" The girl said as she hugged her mother tightly and was crying in a state of hysteria.

A screen with the word alert flashing in the X-mansion appeared.

"Discovery mutant signature the second detection in this vicinity, extrapolation complete. Identity confirmed, name, Kitty Pryde, residence, Northbrook, age, 15." A computerized voice said as Xaviar took off the helmet and put it back on the desk with the computer.

Back at Kitty Pryde's house

"Oh dear I am sure you were just having a nightmare, " Kitty's mom said as she stroked her hair calm her down.

"I... Don't think so." Kitty's dad as he stood up and looked at the ceiling where her blankets and sheets were halfway through the ceiling.

Bayville high school at the beginning of the school day

Kurt runs to school as he eats a breakfast burger and then looks down at his watch.

"Ah late again!" Kurt says as he looks around to make sure no one is watching and then teleports right next to the entrance so he can sneak in only to bump into the principal.

"Miss Darkholme!" Kurt says as she takes his hand and looks at his watch.

"Hmm watch isn't slow must be you, another tardy Mr. Wagner and I'm enrolling you in my after school group, " She said as he swallowed his food.

"Hey light a fire under it dude your teacher sent me to look for you, Miss Darkholme," Scott said as he grabbed Kurt's hand and dragged him into the building and looked at Mrs. Dark home and nodded.
"Stopped off for another breakfast burger gut bomb didn't ya?" Scott said to Kurtas they walked into the school together.

"What can I say it's an addiction," Kurt said with a little laugh.

"I wonder how Samantha doing. I never got the chance to talk to her about her nightmare. Hopefully, it doesn't distract her during her midterm," Mrs. Darkholme thought.