𝘃. 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

Start from the beginning

She gasped softly and showed the boy the contact that lit up her screen. "Uh oh, it's my handler."

"Oh no."

"I lied and told him I was spending the night at Lily's, y'know, having a girls night." She grinned wickedly as the boy feigned shock.

"The Selena Cameron rebelling and lying? What do you think he would do if you found out you were with me?" John B fed into her dramatics as she giggled.

"Decapitation by the guillotine, that's the punishment for treason, B John, I'm playing a dangerous game just by being here with you." She whispered.

"All that for being a Pogue sympathizer?"

"Mhmm."

"Oh my goodness. You gotta be careful fraternizing with the enemy, Adele." He spoke with fake panic, "Does he have you drugged? Are being blackmailed?"

"No, I came of my own recognizance, following a lead." Selena grinned as she responded with a strong French accent.

"Do we know this enemy?"

"You do. He use to work for you."

"No,no,no, it's not the scuba thief, is it?"

"He's not what you think"

" goodness gracious, he's working some psyops on you, Adele. He's a smooth operator."

"False, totally and complete false." John B acted offended and ended the call with a scoff.

" he's really clumsy, he just finger guns way too often," he made his iconic finger guns as she continued listing things "and he has absolutely no idea want to make a move. But I think I might be able to turn this one sir."

"You better watch your back Adele, once a Pogue, always a Pogue." He said walking with the girl into the college

"All right last time to play the truth game."

"Again?"

"Why the hell are we here."

" OK, Selena already told you, I can't tell you."

"Okay, well, Intel on the tickets is the price of the mission. And I'm the only way you're getting in. Your choice, I have to know."

"Okay, one pain of death."

"Mhmm"

"I'm on a treasure hunt." At first Selena was confused but then excited

"What are you serious, like Indiana Jones type of shit?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Okay, awesome. Like no bullshit."

"Yeah, no bullshit, I have reason to believe that Denmark Tanny was the sole survivor of the Royal merchant wreck. And I know this sounds crazy but I think he got away with 400 million in gold."

"That's a shit load of gold."

" yeah and that's how he would be able to buy TannyHill. And I think the location of the treasure is in his papers. That's why where're here."