Two years later

(Aka the start of your 3rd year)

The Next day at volleyball practice Ushijima was domed worthy of being the ace.

You never thought it would happen not in a million years.

You continued to fill up water bottles and do all the things the boys needed without a complaint.

"Yn!" A tall burly and rather annoying 3rd year yelled, "Come help us with these balls!"

You did.

You couldn't help but stare at the red head named chicken drumsticks or whatever. He was just so, you didn't know another word for it, IMMATURE and weird.

"Yn!" The chicken red head called, "Come talk to me after practice!"

You nodded in response. It's not like any of these boys were attractive or anything.....

After practice you met Tendou as he asked earlier, what was he going to ask you? You didn't really care tbh cause he was an annoying chicken nugget. He towered over you with his hands on his hips his eyes narrowed.

He pinned you against the wall. His legs, his arms, his eyes.....BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Your alarm went off.

IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!!?

You threw your alarm clock across the room in disgust. What the heck! What kind of idiot has a dream about a boy?!

You then started throwing a ton of things across the room: your full size body pillow of (husbando), your full size mattress, and your blue lamp.

Your room do slammed open, "What are you doing?" Your Brother asked. "Your room is a mess!!"

"Uhh" you said in the middle of tearing up a picture of Kuroguri.

"We have a match against Nekoma today." 

"Ok." You said in a monotone secretly excited to Kuroo. "Is Tendou going to play?" You asked stupidly.

You loved seeing Tendou play. You saw how it made him feel so powerful and that was just so UGH to you, he was a psycho on the court and off. What a control freak.

You got your bag and started to walk to school.

"Heyyy cutie!" A man said as you walked by.

You got several wolf whistles.

You were used to this though cause you were know as the prettiest girl in the town.

Just then you felt an arm around your shoulders. "Hey hot stuff."

You rolled your eyes, "Hey Semi!" You gave him a fist bump. Having a man around you always made the wolf whistles stop. Ushijima was probably already at school.

You bumped into someone.

"If you wanted to touch me so bad you could have just asked." Tendou narrow red eyes stared down at you.

Typical Pervy Tendou. "Yep. I'll make sure to do that." You pushed pass him.

The guy was amazing on court but off court you never really got to know him. He was just sort of the funny perv. You didn't even have his phone number! Kind of a side character in your  opinion...

Right?

A/n- sorry this chapter was kind of rushed- happy 4th of July!! I'm at my friends house rn at a party so sorry if it doesn't make sense! Eek it's kinda short but hopefully you'll get a nice long one next time!!