#10 Stark's Yeeted

I'm one in a billion baby
Don't you agree?

S⃞ 
T⃞ 
A⃞ 
R⃞ 
K⃞

Harley Keener walks away from the back stage after cheering you up, he walks to the kitchen part of the gala, needing sometime alone... he knows he could never make you feel the way you felt towards Peter Parker, yet he hopes you two make it works, so you can be happy. He wants the Starks to be happy.

He lays against the counter, looking out through the window to sees the storage and sees the behind of a girl... with your hair color and style.

"That's not (Y/n)..." He mutters, yet he follows out.

After he opens the door to enter the storage room, the girl he saw disappears. Harley walks further into the darkness in confusion. The door closes behind him as he flinches.

Justine's hands grab him from behind, a needles goes into his neck. His unconscious body falls to the floor.

Justine Hammer put on a glove, then open a small box in red up to see a needle, she sits above his body-- rather on him, then uses another needle, this one bigger, the fluids inside looks metalloid. She shots it into him.

She mutters. "I know that my father was a failure, but I am not one. I'm getting my fucking revenge..."

She sits him back up, stares at Harley's face and smirks. "Let's see what kind of person you are... what would you do if dear Bucky and Captain's situation happens to yourself (Y/n) Stark...?"

.
.
.

    "We need to locate her and know her intentions." Tony Stark says, "I'll get onto that in my lab upstairs, you need to deal with the guests and all the reporters."

   "Public speaking... Dad, you know we suck at that."

    "Just... try to pretend while i'll try to protect you, okay?"

   "Okay, fine, love you." You give him a quick hug.

   Tony Stark runs upstairs to his laboratory, closing the door behind him and then he grabs his Stark pad to use.

   "Friday? Help me look through this name--"

   "What are you up to Mr Mechanic?" Says, Harley.

   Tony Stark turns to look at Harley Keener standing on the other side of the room, smiling weirdly like he isn't himself.

    "Harley? What you doing up here kid? Go help (Y/n) get her shit together or something. No offense to her, because I can't get my shit together either."

He says, tapping on the Stark pad, serching for Justine Hammer.

   "Hey remember when you told me about Iron lads?" Harley asks, taking a step closer.

   Tony isn't paying attention. "Huh?"

   "You know, the suit that you made for me to join the hero community."

   "Oh right. And you turned me down, just like Peter. Is my daughter the only gen z kid these day who wanna be super?"

   Harley grabs out a gun and points at Tony Stark.