What they call you

Now I don't know what to make this it isn't really a relationship book but I'll put those in there but I'll mainly just be putting random things in here because I want to do it can be relationship related or not but this one happens to be relationship related ._. I'm learning many more faces on amino 👁👄👁 like that •.• •.-

Jim Gordon~ (whatever your name is mainly) Love

Harvey Bullock~ Princess (idk I just feel like he would and if your a boy I guess prince?)

Fish Mooney~ Baby (🤷🏻‍♀️ it's just the scene when her and Liza were saying "I love you baby")

Edward Nygma~Beautiful (I feel like he would compliment you constantly if you got a new outfit or something and he is just such a cute lil bean at least in the beginning I feel like he would just call you something like that)

Oswald Cobblepot~Queen(or Dove maybe)

Barbara Kean~Kitten (I actually have no clue but I just feel like it)

Jerome Valeska~Doll/Dollface (🤷🏻‍♀️)

Jeremiah Valeska~Dear (Maybe darling but I feel like he would be formal both pre spray and I think it's called post spray so he would stick to something simple)

Ecco~Cute (I was really lost on ideas for this one because I was wanting to do something relating to the bullet in her neck but then I was like 'wait bullet would be kinda weird and stupid 👁👄👁 And gun just wouldn't work so off to a new idea' then I was thinking of cutie but eh she is gonna call you cute or cutie because why not?)

Jervis Tetch~My Red Queen (Maybe white queen I feel like if he didn't have his deceased sister named Alice he would probably call you Alice but he may still call you Alice anyway)

Jonathan Crane~Fearling (I wasn't sure what to have for him but I felt like it would possibly be involving fear so I chose fearling not sure why but when I thought of what he would call a lover I automatically thought of fearling basically)

Lee Thompkins~My drug(I actually wanted to do something medical since yknow she is a medical examiner and all that but then I thinking and I was like 'what would she call them? A scalpel???? Needle no that's dumb but let's just do my drug even though that might actually be worse')

Selina Kyle~Jewel (I feel like since she is a thief she would call you a jewel or something because you would be more Important to her than anything else)

Bruce Wayne~(Ow! I just hurt my head my pulling my hair 😂🥺😭) Gorgeous (I was once again lost for this so I just decided on that probably because he wasn't really exposed to many relationships and stuff therefore didn't really hear that many pet names or whatever and just stayed simple with it)

Bridget Pike~Flame(since she likes fire I feel like she would cal you something related to fire))