Final

You were enjoying lunch on your own until the chair infront of you were pulled and Leicester's number 3 Ben Chilwell sat on it

You were enjoying lunch on your own until the chair infront of you were pulled and Leicester's number 3 Ben Chilwell sat on it. You then proceed to ignore his presence by indulging the food infront of you.

"Hi, Suri", he started.

"Come on, Suri. Talk to me", Ben pleads.

"Hey, come on now. I'm trying my best here, I'm sorry", he continues after seeing your eye rolls.

You put your fork down very gently, not trying to make it obvious that you are infact mad at him. Looking at his face, he half-heartedly smiling and you know better. He's nervous on confronting you after what had happened. You then turn your head to the empty training field and took a deep breath.

"You know, Ben. We agreed on staying friends, right? I'm not mad at all. It's just me, you know", you said, feeling a slight pain in your heart on the word 'friend'.

Ben felt a sudden pang on his chest when you say those things to him, reminding him of that night. Adding the fact that you saying that you both agreed on staying as friend, his smiles slowly fades and you can see his lips shaking a little bit, indicating he's now concern and scared.

"I'm sorry, please", he tried again despite you insisted he hasn't done anything wrong.

"I can't force you to fall in love with me, Ben. You're free to see whoever you want and supposed you can fall in love with anyone too. I don't regret letting you know about my feelings towards you. At least I expected you to put some respect on it. So I think it's my fault, expecting too much from you. Like I said, I'm not mad at you so please go now", you say calmly whilst looking at his beautiful greenish blue eyes.

You stood up after Ben being firm in his seat, leaving your tray at the table, not bothering to clean up like you usually do. With a messy mind, your feet takes you to the HR department, gathering the spirit to say what's need to be done.

_

As soon as you left Ben, he felt he was actually losing you. Visibly he can see your figure walking away to do some work but somehow he felt that you're walking your life out from his. You were his first physio friend when he made his first team debut in Leicester. You had seen his ups and downs and stood by his side through literally everything going on with his life. At first, the friend concept was just a 'friend at work', it only happened in the training ground but soon, you both went out on partying, going on lunch or simply talking a walk together. You met some of his friends and family and vice versa. You were the first person to hit his head after he broken up with his ex girlfriend because he wants to be single and you thought it's a stupid reason. You were also the only female friend that he flashed one too many times after his one night stands. In many cases, he's always the one who's giving pain to the people he cared for and that 'people' is you, specifically.

He then stand up, looking at your lanyard that you left on the table. He took it and went to your office, thinking you both can talk again in private, to help him clear his mind on one thing.