0009

"𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠,𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦."

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐

└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

The cataclysm on Stratford Tower, lubricated the whole DPD into endless consternation, that the time for artificial intelligence wrangled humanity. Who's the blame? The androids? The human? The inventor? Or, how the cruel fate itself? A stacks of paperworks scuffled (F/N) to put aside everything, or her casuistry.

"Jarvis."

"Yes, (F/N)?"

"Report me about the damages."

"From the Tower?"

"No casualties found, except a deviant named Simon."

"Simon?"

"It's Markus's acquaintance."

"How did he die?"

"Commit a suicide, so RK800 couldn't extract any information about Jericho."

A tentative exasperated breath transpired from (F/N)'s mouth, she could witness those who're fallen to seize freedom from injustice amidst this callous world. A price of freedom is always high, it's a long path, and what kind of hope soon lies beneath the freedom that everyone sought for? (F/N) ceased her eidolon, and decided to scour her attention to finish some reports that she should submit to the Minister soon. Few hours elapsed, suddenly, someone surged to (F/N)'s room.

"Commander (L/N)."

"Sir. I've known that you didn't know about manner."

"I'm in rush."

"What kind of rush?"