2309

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜;

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙."

✷        ·   ˚ * .      *   * ⋆   . ·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦   ⋆ ·   *      ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵   · ✵

Early morning at 7 AM, the notorious Commander has been there, sitting inside her room. Her (F/C) orbs gilded into shimmering screen of the PC in front of her, industriously, written down lots of reports she has been neglecting after went abroad for a while. Eyebrows squinched, frown emblazoned her visage, thus, she poked her eyeglasses,

"Jarvis. How many reports needed to be filled and written?"

"Captain Fowler has just sent one report from yesterday case, (F/N). So I can count for three left."

"Thank you, Jarvis. Would you mind to take control for a while, please? I need a glass coffee."

"On it, (F/N). Analysing and writing down the reports will be completed 3 minutes and 15 seconds."

Thus, (F/N) stood up from her seat and finally, decided to left the room. Went down and headed towards the break room, headed to take a cup of coffee by herself. Once she took it, she sat and decided to skid into a short slumber. Jarvis didn't wake her up, but a loud skirmish on the main hall somehow wake her up. Yawning and rubbed her own eyes, thus, she retreated herself from the room and headed out but found nothing.

"Okay, what?"

"Oh, Commander (L/N)."

"Chris. What's the ruckus?"

"The android rubbed Hank in the wrong way."

"Oh, really? Should've watched it, it'd be amusing."

"Yes, it's."

Suddenly, her eyeglasses sparked up again, meaning that everything has gone to normal, tasks already done or something coming up.

"(F/N), it's already done."