Sharing an unlikeable story

I turned around and looked at the blank expressions on the three boys' faces.

"Did she just speak a different language?" I heard loud mouth ask his twin.

"Japanese to be exact." Jason smiled at me in amazement. "Hajimemashite?" (How are you?) I shrugged and smiled. He speaks Japanese too! The blonde choked looked confused between us.

"Freak. Who takes the time to learn something foreign?" She turns to her man toy and whispers in his ear. Her eyes screamed lust. I snorted.

"Lyana!" (Disgusting) I saw her ignore me not understanding what I said. I smiled and saw Jason trying to stop from laughing.

"Sugoii!" (Amazing) He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs laughing the whole way. "So now that the disgusting slut isn't here let's talk in English." I smiled sitting down wearily. 

"It's probably for the best anyways. I am not as fluent as I pretend to be." I looked around the room, nervously petting Kiba. This must be his room. I noticed a camera and the newest model of the latest Mac laptop. "Wow, that's impressive." I noticed him watching me.

"Oh, it's nothing really." Giving him the 'are you fucking kidding me look' I walked up to and looked at it closely.

"You're a Youtuber?" I watched him closely. He shyly nodded and sat down. "That's amazing. I have a Youtuber for a brother." Smiling, I sat down next to him. He just smiles and looks at me curiously.

"If you have a question just ask." I was used to being stared at and asked a million questions.

"Where's your real family?" I sucked in a deep breath.

"I'm about to tell you a story that you can not repeat. You have to promise not to repeat it. Promise?" He nodded.

"I don't know my real family. At the age of two, I was put into foster care. It was horrible. I went to many strangers' homes and were forced to call them mom and dad. Most of the kids in the families I lived with would torment me daily. I was scared to sleep at night. There were a couple of times I almost died. I have almost drowned in the pool at night. I almost got hit by a car. Oh, and I have a fear of bridges because when I was four a bridge collapsed in front of me. Growing up I never really had anyone. Until I meet Nee-chan. She got me into anime so I speak a little Japanese. I lived with Nee-chan for two years. But she can't keep me forever so she tried to find me a permanent home. Which is your guys home I guess." He looked at me shocked. "It's ok I'm used to it." I smile and get up and leave. That's my unlikeable story.

____________________________

Authors Note

Hey, guys sorry for not updating. I've been having problems to deal with at home and at school. I just wanted to let you know that I am updating slowly but surely! Love you guys!

~Zilli