Thirty Seven

Armani | Mani
4 months later

Armani | Mani 4 months later

baby.huncho: i miss my red already ❤️

Liked by Kendoll,1K.Quis and 9,456 others

"I love it" I said walking around the empty apartment.

"You sure this time?" My dad and Quis asked at the same time.

"No" I pouted. "I think I want a house" I don't wanna live over or under anybody" I said stuffing a hashbrown in my mouth.

I was now six months pregnant and I hated how big I was getting. I couldn't wait till these three months were over so I could bounce back.

"Mani, I don't wanna' rush you but we still have to get home and pack" Quis said coming up behind me.

"I know" I said with attitude.

"Do you know what you want in your house?" The realtor asked.

"As long is it has five bedrooms and a pool in the backyard then that would be perfect" I said leaning back on Quis.

"Why so many rooms?" My dad asked.

"Ty and nem' still moving in with us" I said and he nodded his head.

"I think I know the perfect one" She smiled.

We left the apartment and made our way back down to my car. I got in the backseat leaving my dad and Quis to figure out who was driving.

We followed behind the realtor for a good fifteen minutes before pulling up to this nice looking house.

"This maybe the one" I said as we all got out following her up the steps

"You been saying that for the past three hours now" My dad mumbled as him and Quis shared a laugh.