fourteen

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 "MANI" 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀

"Nigga did you take the picture yet?" I asked Marquis

"Yeah, you look good." He mumbled handing me my phone back.

I nodded my head in approval and posted it one of the pictures on my instagram.
baby.hunchoo

Liked by big

Liked by big.draco and 980 others.
baby.hunchoo : pretty face 💓
view all 215 comments
Ntmquis: photo creds? 💙
big.draco: 💙🤞🏽
arixari: pretty ass bestie 😻🫢

"Attention Students, Please report to Homeroom immediately again plese report to homeroom." The principal spoke over the loud speakers.

Being that we both had the same homeroom, we decided to walk there together.

"Hey fave" I said to Jayona who was sitting in the back of the room.

"Hey bae" She responded back which caused Tyshawn to scoff.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"It's just a-lot of bullshit inna air" He said sitting down.

I looked at him weirdly before focusing my attention on Ike and Tina who just walked through the door.

"Damn why you dragging my girl like that?" I mugged Kobe who was pulling Ariana her hoodie.

"Cause she got me fucked up" He mumbled pushing her in the chair.

"Where's my boyfriend with my shit" I mumbled, pulling my phone out to text him.

About a week ago I decided to make shit official with Sincere, I already told him if he play me like imma lame ass bitch I was gone have to up the glock on his ass.

"You a simp." Ariana laughed. "Y'all cute though."

"Good morning everybody!" Tyshawn yelled coming into the class room with Sincere following behind him.