nineteen

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 "MANI" 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀

I know I told Monica I wasn't going to tell my dad about the abortion but soon as he called me that night I turned into 6ix9ine and told him everything I knew

I know I told Monica I wasn't going to tell my dad about the abortion but soon as he called me that night I turned into 6ix9ine and told him everything I knew. To say he was pissed would be an understatement. He called her after that and called her every bad name in the book.

Monica ried going off on me for telling my dad but honestly she lost her marbles if she thought I was going to keep something like that away from him.

Since we been going to our little therapy sessions things with us have been getting better somewhat. We don't argue as much as we used too we still bump heads sometimes however.

"You still didn't tell Kobe about the baby?" I asked Ariana as we walked through walmart.

"Nope and I'm not going too" She said shrugging.

"I don't think you should keep something like that away from him, I mean yeah he got somebody else pregnant but at the same time you come before any of them bitches you know he gone take care of you and yours before anything" I said giving the best advice I could think of.

"You right, I'll tell him soon" She said as she put some chips in the cart.

"You talked to Marquis today?" She asked.

"Yeah, he's probably with his sons you know that girl still ain't answering her phone."

A few weeks ago, Marquis ex came to his house with two little boys claiming they were his, and ain't been back to get them since.

"Speaking of Marquis he just texted me" I said looking down at my phone.

bestie 🦍🖤 :

Send help this muthafucka shitted up his back 🤢

I lauged as I showed Ariana.

"See that typa shit i'm not ready for" She shook her head.