twenty nine

Sincere | Draco

"Damn, Draco you let that bitch burn you?" Kobe laughed as we drove around the block

"Man, I don't even wanna talk about it. If i'm burning then you burning too, didn't you fuck her too?"

"No, I never touched that girl. I did that shit to make Ariana ass mad" He said.

"I'm beating the fuck out of Marquis on god, that nigga a snake" I mumbled looking at the picture he just posted of Mani.

"If we being honest he did say he wanted her before you" He shrugged.

"Well she wanted me and not that  nigga now all of a sudden they together" I mumbled.

"Nigga you the one who cheated on her" Kobe laughed.

"Oh well she ain't have to fuck on one of my niggas thou" I shrugged.

"I heard Ariana fucking with that nigga from the basketball team now too. I think I gotta show that nigga wassup" He said.

"Ion know what's wrong with these bitches" I mumbled.

"Yo, They at the Cabins in the country we should pull up on them" He suggested.

"Nah, Ion even wanna have them problems right now." I said pulling into the gas station parking lot.

"I'm still stuck on that Tyshawn snitch ass said something to Ariana and Armani." He said shaking his head.

"Both them niggas opps now" I said getting out.

"It's cool cause I got something for that"

"I can't believe Kennedy and Jayona though. Ain't them bitches cousins?" He asked as we sat on the hood of my car.

I shrugged. "Draco can make bitches do anything" I said speaking in third person.

"Them bitches trifling" He laughed. "And you posted that shit on social media?" He asked.

"Nah, I just airdropped it to a few people and sent it to them fake ass bitches, If one of them posted it that's on them" I said shrugging.

"They been in hiding ever since" He laughed.

I shook my head as I pulled my phone out my pocket. I went to old pictures or me and Armani and smiled back on the memories.

"Her pussy must be on swim if you over here reminiscing" Kobe laughed looking over my shoulder.

"Her energy was just different, pussy was fye too" I mumbled stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"Get her back then"

"I'm going too, after I get tested"

...
Kennedy | Ken