PART ONE

In the evening around six o'clock, a boy and a girl are chasing each other on the beach happily. The boy runs after the girl, laughing loudly. Because it isn't a weekend or a holiday, so less crowded, just a few people in there.

The boy is wearing white shirts, short blue sky shorts and no shoes. He leaves three buttons unbuttoned on his shirt. The girl is wearing deep v-neck red crop top shorts cotton beach clothing suit, no shoes the same as the boy.

The boy is running after the girl, breathe heavily and called, "Stop!!! Stop!!! Stop!!!".

"Catch me if you can." said the girl, laughing.

"You're naughty girl. Come here!" said the boy, laughing. The boy increases his speed, and the girl also tries to run as fast as she can. Even though the girl runs fast, but the boy is faster than. Finally, he caught her and back hugs behind tightly.

"It's a punishment for the naughty girl like you." he whispered into her ear and stole a quick kiss on the her cheek repeatedly.

Afterwards, both of them collapsed on the beach. The girl is lying on the beach, the boy is hovering over the girl. He leans one elbow beside her head and peck a kiss on her cheek again.

"Stop kissing me, Taehyung!" said the girl shyly, both of her hand placing on his chest.

"Why so shy?" Taehyung asked in a deep husky voice. The girl didn't respond and turn her face away, pressing her lips together.

Taehyung holds her chin gently to make her look at him. He spent a moment to admire every part of her face and he deeply stares into her brown eyes.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life" he complimented, staring at her as his favourite picture with the love floating on his sights and butterflies fluttering inside the stomach.

"But I haven't known your name yet since we started dating, you just told me to call you babe", "I'm curious about your name", "May I know yours?" he caressed her cheek gently and tucked her hair behind the ear to see full view of her beautiful face.

"Jennie.", "Jennie Kim." the girl keeps her eyes with Taehyung.

"It's been a month, yet I am deeply in love with you.", "Jennie." said Taehyung as her name was recorded in his memory.

Whispered next to her ear, "Love you, my Jennie." His deep husky voice made the girl shivered down her spine. The deep voice of his could make people turn on easily.

Taehyung leaned in slowly and pressed his lip against hers. They started kissing and tasting each other lip in a gentle way, but that's so passionate. Moved his soft lips from hers to her cheeks, and trailed down to her collarbone. He left her some visible hickeys. With his palm fondle her thigh, it caused her to turn on aggressively.

The girl wrapped her arms around his neck. Her sharpen eyes like evil looking stares at nothing and the lips curved into a big smirk as she was thinking about something.

Taehyung paused the making love and looked up at her, "We shouldn't do here, it's uncomfortable.", "We should go to our room." he added.

She responded a smile. He got up, and bend down to pick her up. Carrying her bridal style and walking to the vip resort room.

As they reached the room, they don't waste the time and stripped all clothes that they wore. But the girl is a bit complicated as she asked him whether he brought condom with him and turned off the light. He didn't seem to mind her. He just obeyed her.

Making out on the bed and tried to give pleasure to each other for a whole night. They both reached on cloud nine.

Tonight is going to be a wonderful night for both of them to experience something that everyone called the heaven of pleasure.

But in the darkness.

END OF PART ONE

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡ƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♪