Calculus Class

Trixie's POV

I woke up to my alarm. It was the first day of school. Well, I'm a senior now. I go to Cedarburg High. One of the best schools in Wisconsin. It was in Cedarburg in Wisconsin. But my parents still live in Milwaukee. And I had a dorm near high school. I was very happy because I get to see my friends again. I went to get a bath and dressed up. I went downstairs and ate breakfast and left for school. I would always walk to school while listening to music. In my opinion, it's stress relieving and very calming.

After about 20 minutes, I finally was in school. "Hey girl!" "Hey, Kim." I said to my childhood friend. "Why don't we meet up with everyone else?" We went to go see our friends. I wasn't popular or anything. But I would always get bullied. And one time I let them get to me. But I'm in a very good place right now. We went to meet Cracker, Violet, Pearl, and Fame. They were all my best friends. They were such an important thing in my life, but I don't want to get used to anyone else though. Because I know that one time they'll stop talking to you and suddenly forget about you.

"Wow! You look so pretty Trix!" Cracker said. "Yeah. You definitely had a glow-up." "No, I didn't. I mean thanks guys." I said. I never knew how to receive a compliment since I rarely hear one about me. Then at the corner of my eye, I saw Katya. Well, we were friends when we were in middle school. But her family moved to Boston. We don't talk anymore. She is one of the reasons I don't let anyone in my life anymore. But I'm willing to give her a second chance.

"Ooh. What are you looking at Trix?" Violet said. "Oh, nothing. Anyways see you guys at lunch!" I said while heading to my Honors Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra class, and after that, I have to go to Music Class. Yes, I am one of the smartest people in this high school and most Musically Talented. I sometimes tutor some people too. I was early for class, as always. After about 20 minutes into the class, someone interrupted. "Ah. Miss Zamolodchikova. Late. And you're the new student from Boston. Okay then, take a seat, Miss Zamolodchikova." Ms. Delano said. "Ugh, fine." Since there were only a few people, she sat about 6 chairs away from me. Well, I don't expect her to talk to me. But this is the only time I'm willing to let someone in my life again.

Wait... Was Katya an Honor student? I knew she was smart, but I didn't know that she could take a Calculus class. Anyways after a few classes, it was lunch. I went down a few stairs to the canteen. I couldn't see any of my friends yet, so I just waited at our usual table. I didn't know where they are because I didn't have any classes together with any of them. Then I saw someone in front of me. It was Katya. "W-What are you doing here?" I said. "Well, I just wanted to say hi. How are you?" "I'm fine. I didn't know you were taking Calculus." "Well, I was Valedictorian at my high school in Boston, and I got a scholarship here. So I had to move back to Wisconsin." She said. Then my friends texted me and said that they were coming. "Well, can you tell Mrs. Zamolodchikova that I said hi." I said smiling. "Okay. See you soon, Trix." "You too." Then she left our table.

I watched her leave and sit at a table alone. "Omg! Trixie!" Pearl said. "What?" "You're smiling and blushing because of Miss Zamo." "First Kim, it's Zamolodchikova, and she's just my friend." "Let's see how long this 'friend' thing lasts." Cracker said laughing.

A\N 

Okay. So I'll try to be very original in this story because I know there are many fanfics out there like this. And I really hope you liked this chapter. Bye!