IGNORED [SAD/FLUFF] pt 2

Jisung

It has been two days since I last saw hyung. Two days ever since that fucking arguement. Two days since I let my stupidity run into my head.

It's 2am. I can't seem to sleep. I've been in the salas for God knows how many hours. Praying for Minho hyung to actually come home.

"I miss you hyung" I said in my thoughts.

I began to cry.

I began to punch the poor sofa I'm sitting on.

"Fucking hell hyung I miss you, fucking come back" I said as I continue to sob.

Few minutes later I've heard the door open and thought it was only Chan hyung since he usually went home at this hour. So I ignored it. Not until the person who enter the house speak....

"Why are you still awake?"

I hurriedly ran into him. I hug him really tight and said

"Minho hyung you came back. Hyung you came back!!!" I'm a crying mess right now but I don't care.

Hyung hug me back. And I continued to cry on his shoulders

"I'm sorry, love. I'm really sorry. I never meant anything I've said to you. I only want you hyung. Please forgive me. Love, please" I continue to spit words while hugging and crying on him like my life depends on him.

He pushed me a little to only cupped my face and wiped my tear stained cheeks and smiled.

"Baby, calm down for a second please? I'm not going anywhere. Calm down will ya?"

I slowly began to follow his command by breathing in and out repeatedly.

Minho hyung aimed for a hug and kiss my forehead.

"I'm sorry for running away. I shouldn't have done that. It was immature of me."

He said all of that while kissing my forehead.

"Hyung, it's okay. I'm at fault to." I said as it was really the truth.

"Uhmmm... baby I would love to hug you 24/7 but can we actually go to the salas? Or even in the kitchen. We're still in the doorway you know." He laughingly said.

"Fine. Hmmp"

We move our asses to the kitchen and he started to open the fridge and I sat on the dining chair.

"Hyung, have you eaten?" Since I myself have not eaten yet.

"No, that's why I'm looking for something to cook. And you? Did you eat already?" He said looking at me.

"Basing with that kind of expression you have, you haven't. What did I say about not eating Ji?"

While saying those words he walk towards me and cupped my cheek with his hands. I leaned onto them.

I miss this. I miss him near me. I miss the way he touch and talk to me.

"Ji, I'm asking you."

I flinched and felt myself back into reality.

"Hyung I'm sorry but I really do not have any appetite earlier. But I ate bread!" I said proudly. Thinking I didn't completely disobeyed him.

He pinched my cheek and said "Aiiissshhh Ji you're really a hard headed guy. Is ramyeon fine? It's the only food to cook faster tho"

"Love, everything's fine with me. Go cook now. I'm hungry"

"Getting demanding now are we?" He sassily reply but proceeded to cook anyways.

While Minho hyung is cooking I walk towards him and gave him a back hug, kissed his shoulder and said..

"I missed you. I missed this. I missed you so much love."

He turned off the stove and turned around. He lifted my chin with his hand and said

"I missed you too baby. I missed you too so much"

He pecked my lips repeatedly and I began to whine. He chuckled and properly kiss me.

The kiss lasted for a whole minute. I smiled at him, and pecked his lips for the last time.

"We should eat now Ji. Or the noodles will get soggy."

I smiled lovingly at him and said

"Love, i love you. I love you so much."

After saying those three magical words I pulled away and started to walk to the dining table to eat but he pulled me and

"And I" kissed my forehead.

"Love" kissed my cheeks.

"You baby" And lastly kissed my lips.

-----

Wow 30 reads. I never expected anyone to read this tho.

Thank you guys!!! 🤗🤗

STREAM GOD'S MENU MV AND MCOUNTDOWN STAGE!!!

xoxo