It's Better Now - Part 2

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Adora's cheeks flushed a bright red as Catra slipped down from the railing, making her way up to her side. Adora scratched the back of her neck as she looked down, trying to hide her flushed face, a cheeky smile smile spreading across Catra's lips as her tail curled around Adora's waist.

"You know, Glimmer has spares if you want one," Adora glanced up, her hands slipping down to take Catra's

"Mmm, I'll pass," Catra smirked

A small chuckle slipped from Adora's lips, shaking her head as she leaned forward, resting her head against her head. A soft purr echoed around them, Catra's eyes instantly softening, lids half shut as she leaned in closer, her hands slipping from Adora's and coming to sit on her hips. She could feel Adora's breath on her face, her entire body melting at her touch.

Adora's arms made their way to Catra's shoulders allowing her to pull them even closer. Her nose nuzzled next to her, the feeling of her hot breath tingling on her lips. Catra sighed as she looked into her stormy blue eyes.

"I missed you."

Adora leaned back, her eyebrow raised.

"I was only with Glimmer, you could've gotten me if-"

Catra shook her head as a small chuckle slipped.

"No, no I mean... before...when I was with the Horde." Catra sighed, her shoulders tensing at the thought of her once home.

Adora's face shifted from a confused look to a look that oozed empathy and love. Her hand moved to rest on Catra's cheeks, brushing it gently as she smiled

"I missed you too."

Catra smiled softly, knowing they didn't have to say anything more, closing the space between them. Adora pulled her in close as their lips met, her hand slipping up through her hair. Catra tightened her grip around her waist, sighing at Adora's gentle touch, kissing her feverish passion.

Catra knew that it's going to be a while before the two of them unpacked all that they went through. Their childhood at the Horde, the fights, the portal, Horde Prime...

But Catra was willing to go through that if it meant she could be by Adora's side for the rest of her life. Through all the good and bad, all the laughter and tears. Catra would be there.

Adora leaned back just enough to her her blue eyes twinkle in the lights around them, her face softening as she caressed her cheek.

"I love you," Adora barely whispered, a spark of electricity moving through her at the sound of those eight letters.

A phrase that changed her life for the better.

"I love you too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end!
.
.
.
.
.
Until next time!
459 words