Chapter 9: White Fang Infiltration

Y/N POV:

I wake up to an unexpected sight seeing Blake cuddling with me on my left with Katsune in her human form doing the same on my right.

Y/N: (So close...)

I feel my face starting to heat up as Katsune gets closer.

Katsune: (Good morning Master...)

Y/N: (G-Good morning...)

Katsune: (Are you feeling better since last night?)

Y/N: (I do...it's been such a long time since I've cried like that)

Y/N: (It felt...nice)

Katsune: (Master...I wanna make the same promise Blake made to you)

Katsune: (I'll be sure to never make you cry like that again unless it's from pure happiness)

Y/N: Katsune...

Katsune: Master...

She kisses my forehead before returning to her fox form as Blake starts to wake up.

Blake: Mmm....(slowly opening her eyes) Y/N?

Y/N: Morning...

Blake: M-Morning...

I see her expression change from tired to completely energetic as she jumps off the bed.

Blake: (blushing) I'm sorry! I shouldn't have gotten so close to you!

Y/N: I-It's okay.

Y/N: (sits up from the bed) I should actually be apologizing for you.

Y/N: I let out my emotions to you when you didn't deserve to see them like that.

Blake: No, I'm glad you told me, are you...okay now?

Y/N: I actually feel really relieved to finally tell someone.

Y/N: (smiles) Thank you, Blake.

Blake: (embarrassed) D-Don't mention it.

Y/N: Do you want to head out for tea?

Blake: Sure...

Y/N: (pulls out scroll) I'll tell Sun to meet us there.

After getting ready we both head out to a cafe as Sun is waiting by the entrance.

Sun: Hey guys!

Y/N: Hey Sun.

Blake: ...

Sun: So, where should we sit?

We find ourselves a sit at the upper level as we each get a cup of tea drinking it in silence until Blake speaks up.

Blake: (to Sun) So, you want to know more about me....

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and you gave me nothing but small talk and weird looks! (Blake gives Sun a firm look) Yeah, like that.

Blake: (rolls her eyes before closing them and looking at him sadly) Sun... Are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a Faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get whatever they want.

Sun: Bunch of freaks, if you ask me!

Blake: (sips her drink while listening until she speaks up for the big reveal) I was once a member of the White Fang.