[ALONE]

TW: this goes over topics such as suicide, self harm, mobbing and depression. If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics I don't suggest this story for you..

Felix pov

" 1, 2, 3 and 4- what the hell Felix?!! " Minho seemed very irritated with me today. Well this happens every day, with everyone! Its like they hate me.

Ever since debut they have neglected me like I didn't matter. I thought it was a joke at first but now it's starting to hurt my feelings. Everytime I try to bring it up to them they tell me I'm ' overreacting ' or they tell me to ' suck it up ' . Well I'm sorry but its hard to suck up mental abuse!!

"I-im sorry hyung-" my words were cut off by Hyunjin walking up to me and grabbing my shoulders.

" Do you not care about this comeback! "

" I d-"

" We don't have time for you slacking off! "

" I'm so- "

" Do you even care for stray kids anymore! "Hyunjin pushed me.

I stayed silent. I cared for my members a lot. But it's not like they feel the same towards me. I want to feel like im wanted but it's hard when I'm not even treated like a member. It's like all that matter was that I stay persistent and not how I was feeling. What if I needed help with the choreography? It's not like they would know because they're all selfish.

I felt tears fill up in my eyes, these weren't the members I knew, these weren't the members that loved and cared for me like I was their number one priority, these weren't the members I knew;

Before debut..

Not being able to stand in the unsettling presence in the room anymore I ran out into the hallway.

A/n pov

"Great now we can't practice! " Jisung threw his hands in the air and let out a groan.

" What are we gonna do now ? " Seungmin turned his attention from the door to Chan.

" Let's just,,go home. " Chan started towards the door with the others following behind. Jeongin being the last one out the door, turned off the lights. Leaving the room and the company without anyone sparing a single thought about Felix.

Felix was having a horrible breakdown in the bathroom, he was hyperventilating. He remembered the times when he had panic attacks jisung would come and calm him down. Making sure he was alright, making sure that he felt as safe as possible.

'i wonder where that all went..' Felix had roaming thoughts; roaming thoughts on what happened to the sweet and loving members he knew. Did he do something to cause them to act like this? Was it his fault to why he was getting treated?

After about 15 minutes of Felix's thoughts piling up, he got out of the bathroom and went to the practice room. He saw that the lights were off so he sighed as he would have to catch a cab or walk home.

After making some decisions he decided he would walk home. Catching a cab would be to much of a hassle and he wanted to have some time to clear his mind.

Felix POV

After the long walk, I had finally made it to the dorm. Walking in I saw everyone cuddled up in the living room watching a movie. Well everyone but Minho. Minho was cooking.