04

"Eunha-ya, are you okay?" Umji and Yuju asked me in unison. "Ah yeah, I'm fine" I told them. 

"I'm really sorry because I didn't saw you earlier, I was at the kitchen" Yuju said. "I'm washing the dishes that time" Umji said. "We can't do anything about it. It already happened" I told them.

While working at the convenience store, I can't stop thinking about Kim Sojung. 'She's the one who saved me and she got hurt because of me' I thought to myself.

'She looks hot while fighting though' oh my, what am I thinking. If Sojung wasn't there earlier, I really don't know how to react. The customer is way stronger than me.

When I went home, I grabbed my phone and searched for Kim Sojung. 'Wow she looks so pretty' I said while looking at her pictures.

One article caught my eye. It says : "Kim Sojung receives criticism for not caring for her fans". Some comment says "She won't be a famous model without her fans", "Such a cold person, how could many people like her?" "What a bitch! She doesn't deserve fame" "Her career will end quickly"

I recall the incident earlier. 'She looks nice though. Why does people hate her?' I thought to myself. 

I felt like commenting so I typed "She's a very nice person though. Why keep hating on her? Just mind your own businesses" and posted it. My username there is Bunny30.

After stalking and reading articles about Kim Sojung, I went to sleep and prepared for the next day.

Sowon's POV

"Sowon-ah, what happened to your knuckles?" my manager asked. "I just got into a fight" I told him coolly. "You know you have your photoshoot tomorrow right?" he asked.

"Look, I didn't fight for fun. It's just a waitress was being held tight by a customer and he told such disgusting things that's why I helped her" I explained to him.

"You usually don't care about the things on your environment. How come you've got into their business?" he asked.

"So no one know me there. Plus, there's only a few people there so don't be scared, no one will make an article about me" I told him.

After treating my wounds, I grabbed my phone to see some articles about me. "Kim Sojung receives criticism for not caring about her fans" the title states.

I went to read some comments. Most of them were hate comments and I don't care though until I saw a comment stating "She's a very nice person though. Why keep hating on her? Just mind your own businesses". 

It made me smiled. The username is Bunny30. 'Wow what a username' I thought to myself

The next day

"Miss Kim Sojung, what can you say about the perfume you endorsed selling out in a couple of hours?" the interviewer asked me. 

"I would like to thank them and I hope that they would continue to support me in the future" I told them while flashing a fake smile.

"Miss Kim Sojung, are you and Kim Seokjin dating?" a fan asked. "Oh, we are not dating" I told them. 

"Are you single right now Miss Sojung?" another fan asked. "Yes I am single" I told them and many fanboys started screaming such nonsense things.

After I went home, I changed my outfit into hoodie and sweatpants. I want to go back to the restaurant and eat dinner since I don't know how to cook. I used my car and went straight there.