"Yes, but that was more intimate." He says while flopping down on my bed. I laugh and shake my head.

"It is still almost the same thing. It would be different without the coverage. So what one is lace and the other is a bikini top. Nothing really has changed." I shove his shoulder and crouch down near the movies that I have. "What do you want to watch?" I ask and he walks over and crouches near me.

"I already am watching something. The life of Scarlett Richards is she really and Angel inside and out." He says and I laugh at him. He does that because I don't like the public.

"I am going to be Reed for a fewminutes. Technically she is. Her wings retract into her skin and they are technically inside of her. The she can tear them out of her body and she is one on the outside too." I try to do Reeds voice and I fail horrifically. Johnny doesn't make a sound. I look over and he looks to be in a daze.

"JOHNNY!" I slap his face and he looks down angrily and when he sees me he softens.

"What was that for?" He rubs where I slapped him and looks over at me. A sly smile slips over my face because I kinda actually enjoyed that.

"Well maybe if someone had zoned out on me he wouldn't have recieved a kiddy slap." I laugh and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Feel better?" I laugh and he smirks down at me.

"You know you missed." He says and I look at him confused. What did I miss?

"Missed what?" I quickly just grab a movie and take it from its case, sliding it into the DVR.

"My lips." He grabs my face and crashes his lips onto mine. I freeze up and melt into the kiss. I suddenly pull away from him and blush. I clear my throat.

"Let's watch the movie." I walk over to the bed and flop down. He stands there. I pat the space next to me. "Are you going to stand there or watch the movie, sweet cheeks?" I use one of the names he gave me and he smirks. He crawls into my bed, right nest to me and we begin to watch the movie.

"Really, Captain America?" I laugh at him.

"I can't help it! I love the shield." I laugh "Plus it's Captain America: The Winter Soldier." I argue. "Just think two hot men in a movie." I laugh joking with him. I puts his arm around me and pulls me in. He coughs and I shift my head to look up at him. "Don't worry you're not that bed either." I pat his abs.

I lean my head against his chest and heave a sigh. I watch the movie for a while and suddenly exhaustion waves over me in a flood. I struggle to stay awake during the movie and with Johnny messing with my hair it makes me even drowsier. Sometimes I reach for some M&M's just to chew and help me stay awake.

I draw circles over Johnny's chest while trying to focusing on the movie. I come to one of my favorite scenes and I watch it and my drowsiness goes away for that part. Finally I can't hold it back and my eyes close. Next thing I know I'm dreaming.

Johnny P.O.V.

Johnny, why did you do that earlier? Stupid, Idiot. I can't believe you grabbed her face a kissed her. Didn't you notice how she just brushed you off?

I watch the movie and sometimes look down at Scarlett. I look at the scars the move down her arms and onto her her chest. I was looking at those too while she was shirtless. I lightly run my finger down one of the scars on her arm.

I remember the day when she got them clearly. She switched back to her human form so she wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose. I through a fireball at Rocky and she intercepted it, protecting him from the fireball. She screamed out in pain and fell to her knees in front of everyone.