Chapter 5 - Reunited

Start from the beginning

Imagine without the scarf^^^

Imagine his hair is Black^^^

He smirked in the mirror. Put on some aftershave and deodorant. His hair smelled of apples from his shampoo. And he knew from all the girls he'd been with that he smelt amazing. Apples from his hair, broom polish and freshly cut grass from his time on the quidditch pitch and finally treacle tart and smoke. Treacle tart as he eats it a lot and smoke from his cigarettes. Quite an odd mix but apparently it smelt good.

Hadrians POV:

As I stepped out the bathroom I cast a tempus to reveal the time. It read 7:24. Time to wake the others.
I laughed evilly as and idea came to my mind. I had woke the Lestrange twins up like this.

I walked into the centre of the room and with my water elemental powers I pushed water out of my hands onto the three sleeping boys.

"AHHHHHH!" They all screamed in sync.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU HADRIAN SIRIUS ORION PEVERELL!" Draco screamed.

I ran down the stairs laughing my ass off. But being nice I decided I would wait for them.
———-skip————-

Still Hades PoV:

Finally at 7:46 they came downstairs.

"Took you long enough." They all scowled. "Shut it Hades." Theo grumbled. I laughed at his antics and led the way out of the portrait and into the corridor.

As we got to the door of the great hall we all made sure our hair and robes were immaculate. Then when we deemed ourselves ready we stepped into the hall. And as soon as we did all eyes were on us as they could feel the power rolling of me. I looked towards the teachers table and made eye contact with lily and smirked as I saw a flash of surprise then recognise and horror.

Lily's POV:

As the black haired Slytherin walked through the doors I could feel his magic crashing of him in waves of pure power. It was intoxicating.

He felt and looked very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then suddenly his eyes connected with mine and I knew. I knew why he was so familiar. This was my youngest son. Hadrian. Tears filled my eyes as I saw my once darling baby smirk evilly at me and then walk towards the green and silver clad table.

All those years ago, almost an entire decade ago my baby ran away at just 5 years old. I knew as soon as he was gone that I had made an awful mistake. I had neglected him. Ever since he was born deep down I knew he was special and for that I slightly favoured him. I couldn't help it and neither could James. He was adorable, smart, funny. Whenever he laughed or smiled the entire rooms atmosphere seemed to lift. Just like his godfathers laugh.

And then that dreadful night in October came. And as soon as I heard Evan had defeated Voldemort I forgot all about my baby and went straight to Evan. I forgot my sweet baby boy. And now I must pay the consequences.

Hadrians POV:

I felt amazing, I could finally get my own back on my dearest mother and father and twin. Revenge was sweet. But first I had to talk to Padfoot and Moony. I decided to do it after my DADA lesson with the Gryffindors.

———————————————————————————

      As I sat down in my seat Remus began to take attendance. I zoned out until he got to the P's.

"Pavarti, Patil?"
"Here sir."
"H-Hadrian, Peverell?"
"Yes sir."

As soon as I had said yes sir he looked up at me and smiled a warm smile. I couldn't help but smile back; I had missed him so much.

"Evan, Potter?" He said the wonder boys name rather disdainfully.
Seems he won't be getting any special attention in this class or potions.
"Right here!" The arrogant ponce spoke.
"You will address us as sir, Mr Potter." Sirius told him.

He just rolled his eyes," whatever."
"10 points from Gryffindor for poor respect to teachers."
Evan glared at Sirius, but Sirius just continued on with the lesson.

————————skip

At the end of the lesson I was asked to stay behind by Remus.

"Yes sir?"
Remus smiled,"you needn't call us sir Hadrian, you know us."
I laughed,"Sorry force of habit."
"That's ok Hadrian." Sirius came back over after putting silencing wards up and leading me to his and Remus' office.

As soon as I got in I was tackled to the floor by a huge black dog, much like the Grimm. Sirius or in this case Padfoot.

"Padfoot!" It came out as a slight shriek of surprise.
He just continued to lick my face and cover it in slobber.
"Moony help me!"
Remus was just learning against the door killing himself laughing.

Finally Padfoot got off and turned back into Sirius whilst I was still on the floor wiping the slob off.
"That was revolting Siri!" I pouted.
"Awww look Remy he's pouting just like he used to!" Sirius cooed.

"I do not pout nor did I used too!" I scowled whilst getting up.
"Sure thing Puppy." Sirius laughed.
"Sorry cub but you did and you still do." Remus said from behind me.

"Whatever." That just set them off again. I hugged and plonked gracefully down onto the nearby seat.

"Ah you know we're just playing puppy stop sulking you." I looked up and saw Sirius with a grim that practically split his face.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to my full height of 6f 3. About 2 inches taller than Sirius and half an inch taller than Remus.
"You can't exactly call me Puppy when I'm taller thank you Siri."
"I can and I will," the shorter man grumbled.
Me and Remus just laughed at him.

"Anyway where have you been all these year cub?" He half asked half exclaimed.

"Here there and everywhere." I deadpanned.
Sirius snorted, "very informative pup."
"Well I travelled a lot, from Britain to Spain to the USA to Russia, as I said everywhere really," I sighed.

"So I know that they were not good to you but u hung on for 4 years what made you run away in the end?" Remus inquired.

"You mean you didn't ask them?" I asked shocked.
"Well we couldn't really as, we sorta flipped on them as soon as you ran." The grey eyed man admitted sheepishly.

I just snorted. "Sounds just like you."

"Hey!"

"Oh shut it you two, now it's been 9 years and we've finally got you back so, were's our hug!" The werewolf said.

I grinned and ran over to the pair and hugged them tightly, I had really missed them over the years. I could never see them over the years as I had no idea where they resided.

After we talked for a while I agreed to come back soon and then left for potions with the Gryffindors.

-B