Chapter 5 - Reunited

Start from the beginning

They all just laughed. I raised of my perfectly sculptured eyebrows and asked," what's so funny?".

They continued to laugh so I began to scowl.

"WHAT?"

They all visibly paled.

"S-s-sorry Hadrian it's just he's pathetic." Theo shakily replied. "Very well your forgiven."
They nodded.

"So what did he do?"

Draco just sneered and said, "it would be easier to say what did he not do Hades."

Again I raised my eyebrow silently telling him to do continue. He just sighed.

"He's absolutely awful, practically a squib. He struggle to do a simple levitation charm Hadrian! He's pathetic. First year he came sauntering in to the great hall with his stupid goons, Ronald Weasley and  the mudblood Hermione Granger. The blood traitor Weasley is literally a pig. He practically inhales his food, in fact so does Evan."

"Now that I can agree to." Blaise shuddered.
"It's vile the way they eat."

"I can imagine." I sneered. "Continue."

"Yes so as you know the Dark Lord returned in our first year because Evan was too weak to even begin to attempt a stunner at Quirrell. So the Dark Lord knocked him out and got the stone."

"Can imagine Nicholas was pleased." I pondered out loud.

"No, no he wasn't."

"Second year any better?"

"No not really if was a year filled of stupid children and an incompetent teacher named Guilderoy Lockhart."

This caused me to turn my nose up.
"They really hired that fraud?"
"Yes Hadrian they did." Theo said disdainfully.
"But other than that not much happened, apart from him getting his ass kicked by Dray in a duelling club."

They all sniggered remembering that day.
"Third year was when we got Black and Lupin, definitely they best teachers aside from Snape."

"I agree with Draco." Theo said.

—————skip to the next day——-

Third POV:

It was 6:00am and Hadrian had just finished his morning laps, pull ups and sit ups and was getting out of the shower. None of the others were even stirring yet.

He got dressed in his Slytherin robes with the crest proudly on display and gelled his hair.