the "what if" world (part two)

Start from the beginning

"This isn't my life. I'm a hunter with my two brothers Sam and Dean. Why am I here? How did I become a housewife!" You screeched, placing your hands on your head.

"Y/N-" He calmed you down by setting you on the edge of the bed, "You wanted nothing to do with hunting. You wanted to settle down, have a family and you did."

"No, I would never. I love hunting." You scoffed, standing up. He shot you a look of hurt, concerned on why you were acting this way. "Someone must be messing with me or something but I need to fix this. This isn't my life." You stormed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where Sam and Dean were waiting for breakfast.

"Oh, um-" You glanced around and handed each of them a banana. "Go crazy, kids."

"Where are you going?" Your husband asked, watching you struggle to find your way through a house  you were unfamiliar with.

"This therapist-" You stopped and continued in an uneasy tone. "Where is it?"

"You've gone to it two days out of the week for five years. You don't know where it is?" He asked, surprised.

"Is mom sick?" Sam questioned him in a high pitched voice.

"I don't know, son. I would like to know too." He stares at you, "Y/N, can you tell me what is going on with you?"

"I told you!" You screeched. "This isn't my life. I never settled down with a family and I don't live in a beautiful home." Your eyes wandered around the house, "Wow, this is nice." You scoffed, laughing. Your husband and the two boys were not amused.

"You know what? Maybe you're just tired. Go talk to your therapist and I'll have dinner ready when you get home, okay?" Your husband walked over to a drawer and grabbed a little business card. He walked closer to you and aimed for your lips. You hesitated and backed away. You awkwardly pat him on the back and grabbed the card.

"Um, bye boys." You waved in an awkward position and grabbed any belongings that you thought were yours. You rushed out the door and saw a mini van parked in the driveway.

"Of course I drive a mini van." You shook your head in disappointment to yourself. You dig in your mom purse and find the keys on the bottom. Trying every key on the land yard, you finally had the one to the car.

You quickly glance at the business card.

"Dr. Chuck." You read out loud, immediately knowing who it could possibly be. "There is no way. God?" You grunted angrily and started the car furiously and headed to the address.

As you were driving, your neighbors would wave to you in a friendly way. It was strange to you obviously but you tried to act normal unlike how you acted with your 'husband' and 'two kids.'

In about ten minutes passing, you stumbled upon a tall building that had about ten stories. You parked your mini van in a parking spot and got out of the car. As you were walking, you saw a sticker on the back of the van.

"Worlds best mom?" You grimaced, rolling your eyes. "Yeah, right."

Walking into the offices, your eyes wandered around the place. Phones rang and heels of the workers hit your eardrum.

You then saw a poster on the wall.

Have no idea what you're doing with your life? Book an appointment with Dr. Chuck! The best therapist in town!

The photo indeed showed God. You grumbled angrily. Well, he was God in your world.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist greeted.

"Yeah-" You stopped for a moment to process everything you just saw, "I'm here for Dr. Chuck."

"Name?" She asked.