last call (y/n version part two)

Not knowing how long you were out, you gasped out of agony, revealing Eileen, Cas and Sam hovering over you.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Sam caressed your forehead, having you sit up a little dizzy in the head.

"I think." You gasped out.

"What about your wound?" Castiel rushed over to you, glancing at it. You checked the shoulder, sighing in disbelief.

"It's still there, but she's back. So we good?" Sam questioned Cas in anxiousness.

"For now." Cas huffed out.

"Mm. I like this you, Castiel. It's very... Russian." Sergei teases Cas and you noticed it got to him, so you decided to step in and defend him.

"Bye." You shot in a bitchy tone. Sergei glanced at you, eyes narrowing. He disappears into thin air.

As that occurred, Dean popped in, rushing right over to you. Your whole body went at ease, revealing him walking in.

"Dean." You spoke, uneasily.

"Y/N, thank god." He breathed out, kneeling next to you.

"I feel like, uh... I feel like I was in his head." You sighed out, breath shaking.

"You were in Chuck's head?" Dean questioned in a surprised tone.

"I think so. A-And I-I think I-I saw his memories. Dean, Chuck is weak. I think we can beat him. I think we can beat God." You spoke in determination, really thinking that you could.