Han Jisung - Bubbles

( welcome to my first one-shot on this book, I will work hard to make more, thanks for reading and STAN OUR CRACKHEAD STRAYKIDS)

STORY REQUESTED BY THE LOVELY~~~ QueenS_17

Y/n POV~

"Wow I can't believe it after we dated for 3 years you leave for some slut", I said yelling to my boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend...

"Its not my fault that you weren't ready to give yourself to me, I waited for 3 years", he said sounding so casual...

I looked around with tears in my eyes, not believing what he just said to me... "So this whole time you were with me because of my body", I said as I was at the brink of breaking out of tears...

"Well, yeah", he said looking around as if I was wasting his time...

"Im done, don't ever come near my face again", I yelled and slapped his face not caring if other's were looking at us...

I left the cafe and went to a nearby park to calm down, while I was walking I saw a cherry blossom tree... so I went and sat under that tree, it calmed me down but as soon as a petal fell on me I broke and started crying... after about a good 3-4 minutes of crying... I felt a bubble pop on my hand... and a few more popped over the minute... I finally lifted my head and saw a guy about vmy age blowing bubbles towards me...

"Can you please stop" I said a bit giggling...
"I will stop once you stop crying" he said while smiling..
"I'm Han Jisung, call me Han" he said while was getting up to sit next to me... "what's your name" he asked waiting for a response...
I didn't realize but I was staring at his face... he looked so handsome... I didn't realize until my phone started to beep... I checked the phone and it was a call from my ex-boyfriend...
I picked up the call..
"What do you want" I asked... "I'm sorry, babe plz come back to me babe"he said but at that time Han took my phone and said "I'm sorry, but she ain't yours no more, she is mine, so back off" Han yelled into the phone... "Aren't you Han Jisung of Straykids?" "Yes I am"he replied
" Then what are you doing with that ugly rat" " You say one more thing about her I'm coming to your house and beat you up and FYI I'm making her mine the way you couldn't you dimwit, don't ever call this number unless you wanna get hurt... goodbye" Han said as he cut the call...
"Why did you do that, you don't even know me" I asked...
"Well what can I do when I see a pretty girl crying over a dumb boy" he said " by the way I saved my number on your phone send me text after you reach home... I nodded... after a minute another boy with blonde curly hair came to get Han... "bye" Han said and started walking away... "BYE, MY NAME IS Y/N" you yelled... " BYE Y/N" He yelled back... and he got a hit on the head by the curly blond hair guy...
I laughed a bit and then got up and went home...
and I saw his number right there so I said "why not it wouldn't hurt me to say hi"... we chatted for a while and then we said good night and slept... but I got a surprise in the morning as I received a text from Han "What's your address?" And I replied "xxx-district 9, why?" Soon after I got a reply "I'm coming now so get ready" "for what" I giggled and replied... "for a surprise" "I got to go text ya later y/n" he sent "okay bye Han" I replied and turned of my phone and got ready...

Han POV~

I got ready as I was gonna surprise y/n with a proposal... I know that Y/n just broke up with a guy but I could care less as I felt our deep connection... fun fact I have also never texted someone for that long and talk about rubbish in the night..
I got ready and went to her place but after I exited the elevator I saw Y/n and some guy arguing and based on what they were arguing I figured it was her ex... so I went up to them.

Y/n POV~

After I got ready I heard the doorbell ring and I thought it was Han so I went and opened the door and to my surprise it was my ex... ( You guys are wondering who the ex is right... you will find out soon )
"What do you want now Choi Bomin" I asked... "I want you Y/n" he replied ( Guys I love Bomin from golden child a lot so I don't mean any hate at all... I love him and 00's special stage a lot btw )

"I don't wanna do this now Bomin someone is coming over and I don't want you near me anyways" I told him...
but before he could say anything Han came to us and kissed my cheek and asked who this guy was? "Uhm Han this is my Ex Bomin" I told him... "Ah Bomin-ssi, Hello I'm Han Y/n's boyfriend and if you don't mind we are going on a date now and your kinda interrupting us so goodbye" Han told him and held my hand and went inside my house and closed the door.

"This is not how I pictured in my mind when I thought you would arrive and I'm sorry you had to say all that out there to help me" I told him. "Why would you apologize when everything I said out there is the truth... Y/n I have only met you yesterday yet I feel our strong bond... I'm taking you on a date so we can get to know each other better... Y/n will you be my girlfriend and accept to come with me now?" He said while looking deep into my eyes. I honestly would be lying if I said I felt this way with Bomin, but this man is doing something to me and it's captivating... I nodded and then he leaned in and kissed me~
"I will always be there for you" Han/Yn

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hey guys your girl Ara is back with a new book... this is a shorter version from what I actually wrote because I accidentally used the old version of the chapter and now I just edited again... Go check out my other Book "Euphoria" as well plz... l love you all bye!!!!
My head at 1am: Chan singing " Rubber ducky your the one" ... man that's now stuck in my head...