Lee Minho- My kid

( long chapter hehe)

Y/n Pov~

I just wish I could go back to the days where everything was easy! And where having a crush was easy... and I won't ever forget my first crush Lee Minho~

I liked him from the beginning of highschool till we finished college.. I know long time right? But you can't blame me- come on! He is the Lee Minho- just look at him

And sadly for me 6 years back he got married, right after college ended , I was in fact even invited to the wedding...

But I should really move on now... maybe I'll try a dating app? I don't wanna stay in the miserable world alone...

*5 minutes later*

I'm quite hungry... oh shit there isn't any food left... alright that means I'm going have to go buy something...

*at the store*

Hmm... shall i eat this today? Hmm never mind I'll just take a simple ramyeon for now! Ahh food..., my love... im gonna eat you haha~

I paid for the food and sat down near the window... I thought I saw someone similar to Minho but then I thought my mind was just playing games with me...

Finally time to eat!

*someone pulls the end of the jacket lightly*

I saw a crying kid next to me... "hey kid why are you crying? Hey tell me what's going on?" I asked as I picked up the 5 year old boy...

He started crying even harder... "hey I'll buy you a ice cream~ will you tell me after that?" I asked softly...

"Only is Choco" the small kid replied...
"Alright I'll get you chocolate ice cream.. come with me~" I took him to the cashier..

"One Chocolate ice cream please- I'll pay it upfront now" the cashier nodded took my payment and order bill to get it ready...

"Okay kid! While we wait for the ice cream can you tell me what's your name?" I asked while patting the little boys head...

"*sniffle sniffle* my name is Lee JaeMin" the little kid said...

"Oh okay JaeMin! Here your chocolate ice cream is here!" I said as I gave the JaeMin the ice cream..

"JaeMin-ah is your mom or dad with you?" I tried asking

"I don't know mom, Appa was with me! I lost Appa" he started crying again while eating the ice cream...

"Oh no JaeMin-ah don't cry! We can find your dad! Come on! Where did you last see him?" I asked while picking him up from the counter...

"At the park while kid" he said but I didn't understand very well, but there was a park about 2 minutes from here maybe his father is still there!?

"Let's go JaeMin I'll find your father for you!" We went to the park together...

*2-3 minutes later*

"JaeMin-ah do you see your father?" I asked while crouching~

Suddenly he started screaming Appa and ran towards a man... I got worried for a second and went after JaeMin...

"Appa! Your here!" The kid hugged the man... "Lee JaeMin! I got so worried! What did I tell you about leaving the park?!" I heard the man say...