Planet Groove on BET; Part Two

Start from the beginning

✨ ✨

DeVanté
Yooo. Y'all just saw the homie, Master P at the Number 8 spot with 'Make Em Say Uhh'. That was off his latest album, 'Ghetto D'. And after that, y'all peeped Babygirl— Aaliyah with 'Hot Like Fire' from her recent album, 'One In A Million', at Number 7. Aye Static, should we tell em the news? Yeah, aight. We just finalized the deal this past Monday so don't nobody really know. Y'all are the first to know, aight? Y'all just witnessed the newest member of the Da Bassment Crew and Swing Mob Records! Yeahhh, Aaliyah is joining us, man. She chose us to help her get further in her career after some things happened with a family member of hers. I ain't finna go into the details or why she's leaving that other label cause it ain't my business to tell so y'all don't need to know. She gon let y'all know when she's ready, aight? It took a lot of back and forth, and a lot of convincing from certain people but the deal got done, right. And I'm happy to have her with us now. I've admired her and her career and it's honestly a dream come true that all this is happening. This is God's doing and we gon do what we can to honor him in the process. It's gon go up from here. Y'all ain't seen the last of Swing Mob yet!

Tony said it's time for me to stop talking so we can go to commercial. After the break, we got my favorite Rap group with that Southern sound coming from straight outta Atlanta. We hittin you with a little Anita, and hey, you might even see me in there. I know that's what y'all been waiting for. We'll be right back with the top 6 videos. Keep it right here, ya dig?

——————————————————————————
⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️
——————————————————————————

Black
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! It's ya favorite group member— yeah I am. You just mad you ain't nobody's favorite. Anyway. It's Black, and we counting down our favorite 20 videos. We down to our final 6 now— mannn, it's been fun kickin it with y'all. I hope y'all enjoyed this as much as we have. And I hope y'all our next video. I roll with this Rap duo heavy 'cause they demanded respect from get go. They demanded to be seen when the industry wasn't paying attention to the South. 'The South got sumn to say'! Y'all remember that? Outkast. 'Southernplayalisticadillacmusik'. At Number 6. Holla.

✨ ✨

Smoke
Ayo, J, how you work this damn camera? Like this, right? Aye, wassup people! We just cracked through the top 5 with that last video. Y'all enjoy it? Cause I did. That's my song right there! Those were the big homies, Jodeci, with 'Stay' at the Number 5 spot. Written and produced by that man over there, DeVanté Swing. That was their second Number 1 hit, right behind 'Forever My Lady'. But, right now.. I got my boy, Jason, with me. He runs this camera right here. He been teaching me a lil sumn. I got the producer of the show with me too. Say wassup, Tony! He the one that keep tellin us to hurry up and quit talkin. Ain't that right? Well, we gon go on a lil commercial break. And while that's goin on, Ima see what they doin back here. Y'all come back and kick with us! We got the top 4 videos coming up next.