"You lying ?"

"No." She rolled her eyes keeping her attention on her phone

"Mm, you sure ?"

"I– Yarmell I just said no !"

"Who you yelling at like that ?!"

"How about you just get the door for Millie ?" She shooed me away "You making my headache worse."

"I'll punch you dead in ya forehead, I don't give a damn." I got up from the bed

I walked out of the room and opened the door for Millie, who was running her mouth on the phone.

"Yeah that's all I'm saying, just suck the dick bitch." She walked inside "Suck him dry, vacuum tease."

"Excuse me ?" I locked the door looking at her

"Girl I'll call you back, my brother in my business."

"You need to stop talking allat nasty shit before I jump kick you in your chest."

"Yeah yeah, where my other half ?" She waved me off as I followed behind her

"Being a bird." I mumbled "Mickey outside ?"

"Yeah, he in his trackhawk today." She nodded "Can you pleaaaaase tell him to buy me a hellcat ?"

"Did you buy him a new doormat ?" I questioned

"Uh, no." She made a face

"Hm, well theres your answer." I patted her head before looking at Krue "I'll be back girlfriend, keep it tight."

"Ima let it loose." She wiggled her eyebrows as I mugged her "Whaaat ? Sometimes you need a lil breather."

"Haha, very funny. Keep that same energy when I cave your chest in." I smiled before looking at Millie "Watch her, I think she back fucking with them percs."

She nodded and I walked over to Krue closet to grab my gun I stored in there.

"Whatchu doing– so you had that in there the whole time ?"

"Yes." I tucked my drac in my pants "Yes I did."

"Just ghetto."

"I'll be back, don't get in no shit."

"We never get in no shit." Millie made a face "People be starting with us, we mind our business."

"On god they always fucking with us but soon as we rey beat they ass, they wanna be scary punk bitches and don't drop locations."

"I hope you can fight cause you sure do alot of this." I made a talking motion with my hands

"You should know of all people, remember when I beat your ass ?" She questioned making Millie laugh

"You did not beat my ass and I wish you'd stop saying that shit." I smacked my lips

Bitch wish she beat my ass so bad

"But I did and everybody who was over there that night knows it."

"Okay misth mamas."

"Melly im not doing this back and forth with you today." She pulled her covers up "You make me fucking sick."

"Well who the fuck making you feel better ?!"

"Just.. just shut up."

"You with your flat back ass."

"Excuse me but I have ass now." She stated "It got big but I want it a lil bigger."

"Mm, I got a solution."