NINE.

I got some good ass shit planned, bitches just wanna comment to see themselves. One thing bout Dej tho is Dej will lay a hoe.

Besides that fuck ass shit yall I know my granny wanted to beat my ass today. Her church sister dentures dropped out her mouth and I thought them shit only happen in movies.

She was talking to my granny and as soon as she went to say "because" her whole mf dentures dropped out her mouth. I covered my mouth and was trying to hide my laugh.

Yall.. why tf the lady couldn't pick her dentures up from the floor ?

I mfn lost it !! I start dying laughing and my granny hit me with a quick one to my lip. I thought she busted my shit how hard she swung her damn hand.

Rest in peace to Pop Smoke though, shit crazy I was just talking about his teeth then he died. The Instagram investigators already blaming mfs for his death 😒

Kouture "KC" Hardaway
Baltimore, MD
8:31 PM

"Everytime I open yo twitter, I see some porn !"

"Well get the fuck out my phone and off my twitter dummy !"

"Do y'all really have to yell ?" I asked Rugrat and True "Like in all seriousness."

"Tell her stop— where the fuck is you going yo ?" He mugged me

"With Pug." I answered

"With Pug where ? You'on even like dude for real."

"He taking her on a date, anymore questions ?" True told him

"A DAAATEEEEEEE ?" He scrunched his face up

"Yes a date, it's what grown people go on to explore their options."

"Shut the fuck up Rocawear cause you ain't been on one yet since you so damn grown."

"All my dates result in me not coming home later on that night." She continued to scroll through his phone

"Nasty ass, just fucking disgusting." He shook his head

"Rugrat, shut up." She waved him off

"Mama be out here praying for your safety and you in a nigga bed begging for him to choke you."

I choked not expecting him to say that as True looked up from his phone.

"Reginald, do us a favor and get the fuck on please."

"You need to tuck yo titties back in that shirt, on hood." He eyed me

"You not her boyfriend."

"They not even out." I looked down at my shirt "You just hating."

"They is out and I'm ashamed you even wearing that going on that fuck ass date." He shook his head before walking out of True room

"We need to find him a nice girlfriend." I said

"All these birds he got in his phone, he better wife a hoe and keep it moving."

"Nobody wants a hoe."

"People wanna wife Benji whore ass sister and she been around the block a few times."

"Girl I— stop it." I stopped myself from laughing

"You right, we don't talk about the haters." She cleared her throat "You excited for this date ?"

"Ion know, I guess." I shrugged