TWO.

I'm watching this lil flint show on Netflix and looord have mercy y'all had it rough out there, sheesh

They went from 300+ police officers to 98 bitch I was mfn crying because how in the hellll

Dylan is really based off how my lil cousins act. So if y'all see some shit you don't think a 4 year old would say, my lil cousins do that shit.

Kouture "KC" Hardaway
Baltimore, MD
7:40 PM

"Im pretty sure this is breaking and entering." I spoke

"Ion give a damn what the hell it is." True said as she tried to up Quarters window

"This ain't even yo damn house." Iyanis sucked her teeth "Breaking in this man house."

"It's our house, now shut up." She looked back at us before going back to the window "Bingo."

"What the fuck have I gotten into ?" I sighed

"Bitch, you and me both." Iyanis mumbled

"Can y'all bring y'all ass in here ?" True stuck her head out the window

"I can't be look out ?" Iyanis asked her

"No, now come on."

"Oooh, I know one thing." Iyanis said as she stepped on the crate "If I go to jail, I'm beating this bitch ass in holding."

"On baby." I said before following after her

Once we were inside, it was pitch black. I was in the back so I just grabbed a hold of Iyanis shirt and let her lead me wherever the fuck True was going.

"Bitch what we even doing ?" Iyanis asked

"We finna break this nigga shit." She said as she used her phone as a light "Now where the fuck that playstation at ?"

"Bitch !" I whispered yelled "I'm not fucking this nigga shit up for you !"

"You ain't even gotta fuck it up that bad, just do a lil sum." She made a face

"True, you have officially lost your marbles." Iyanis held her head "Is the dick that good ?"

"I don't want no dick that make me act like True." I stated

"Bitch is pyscho."

"I can't even s— oh shit." I went tumbling on the floor "Ow my ankle."

"Oh my god." True mumbled throwing her hands up

"Bitch how you fall ?" Iyanis asked

"Over that stupid fuck ass playstation." I rolled my eyes "Almost broke my damn ankle."

"That's it ?!" True perked up "Watch out."

"Bitch help me the fuck up first, damn." I sucked my teeth

She grabbed a hold of my hand and as soon as I stood up two gunshots went off scaring the shit out of us. I dropped back down on the ground and True crazy ass just sucked her teeth.

"Quarter what the fuck is you shooting for ?"

My jaw dropped as a light was turned on and we saw Quarter with a fat ass gun in his left hand. His face held a strong mug and if looks could kill, we would've been 6 ft under.

"What the fuck is you doing in my shit True ?" His focus went straight to her "I coulda shot you and ya lor stupid ass friends !"

"Sorry to intrude on your rant Mr. Quarter but I was against this." Iyanis raised her hand "I told her no from the jump."