Chapter 14

Syre

Holy shit, I'm in trouble. I just had the best morning of my life and I can't seem to stop smiling. After our second round in the shower we parted ways to go to work. Leo made it a point to exchange numbers and told me to answer when he calls me later. 

I don't even know why I decided to go to work. I can't concentrate on anything. RING! I jolt back into reality and look at my caller ID "Lion" god my cheeks are starting to hurt from smiling so much. I answer immediately.

"Hello" I say slightly out of breath.

"Hey, baby, sorry for calling you at work but I couldn't stop thinking about you." Leo rasps back.

I giggle back. "It's okay Leo I wasn't getting much work done anyway. I can't seem to stop thinking about you either."

"You have no idea how happy that makes me....Listen, I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me later? I have this charity event and was hoping you'd like to join me." he rambles quickly.

"Is it fancy?" I ask curious.

"U-uh yeah. I know this is last minute if-" he rushes 

"What time are you picking me up?" I cut him off

He exhales in relief. "I'll be outside your door at 6PM, sharp."

~~~~~~~~

 I took off work early - not that I was much use - to get ready for the event later. It was a bit last minute but nothing I couldn't handle. Thankfully I got Zoe and Jaz.

After waxing every hair on my body. I brought the girls for hair/makeup and of course to talk cause I need UPDATES. 

They both came in screaming. "BITCHES, I MET MY FUTURE HUSBAND" Jaz declared while Zoe screamed "I MET MY FUTURE BABY DADDY". "Woah, when and how?!" I gasped. Jaz went first in explaining that the sexiest man came up behind her at the club and later fucked her to oblivion. Zoe went on to explain how she had the deepest conversation with this guy at the bar who later showed her how deep he could get....

Then Jaz asked... "wait did y'alls men invite you to a charity event later too?" "Yeah" we all got wide-eyed. "OMG we can make our men friends!!" Zoe exclaimed. 

After giggling and talking excitedly they finished my hair and makeup, then left to go get ready at their places.  It was time for me to put on the dress. The dress.  If Leo doesn't lose his mind the moment he sees me then I don't want it.

  If Leo doesn't lose his mind the moment he sees me then I don't want it

I was just spraying on my perfume when someone knocked on my door. It's only 5:30. I go to open the door and find Leo there standing like Adonis himself.

Leo

My heart literally just skipped a beat. "Wow. Are you-wow" I stuttered. "I-I I, sorry, you look beautiful." I say flustered. She giggles back, "Thank you, handsome. You look particularly delicious. Come on in I have to put my earrings on." I followed her into her bedroom "Why are you here so early?" she asked.

I blushed but answered truthfully. "I couldn't wait any longer. I missed you."

"Awww. Come here you didn't even give me a kiss hello." she said cutely

My hearts starts beating faster as she walks towards me and puts her hand on my cheek. I lean in as my eyes flutter close and peck her on the lips once. Then twice. Then I lost control and devoured her lips, making her gasp, giving me access to taste deeper. Eventually she put her hand on my chest. "Jesus. You can't go around kissing people like that. That should be illegal." she hushed. 

"Hahah sorry I got carried away. You're just so gorgeous I couldn't help myself." I whispered back. "Do we have to leave at 6pm sharp...I was hoping to squeeze something by you" she said while playing with my tie. "No, what is it baby." I say concerned

She grabs my dick and starts massaging it through my dress pants. "I need you and your friend here to finish something you just started." she rasps into my ear, making me shiver. "Yes, ma'am." I say

I bend her over the edge of her bed and hike her dress open over her hips. Her plump ass on full display, encased in a red lacy thong. "Urg, all I could think about was this ass all day." I growl as I slap one cheek. She moans back arching her back for more. "Tell me what you want" I say, massaging her sore cheek before slapping it again. "Fuck me hard and fast." she says not missing a beat. I pull her thong to the side and start eating her pussy from behind. "GOD LION" she moans loudly. "I gotta make sure you're nice, wet, and ready before I fuck you, baby." I tell her reassuringly as I suck her clit. She cums in 2 seconds after which I take my dick out and bury myself deep inside her. 

"AAHH" she screams. I start fucking her hard and fast, just liked she asked me to. "L-LEO, OH GOD LEO" she scream incoherently. "Cum for me again baby" I grunt as I pound into her. "A-AAAHH" she cums, squeezing my dick causing me to cum with her. I pull out of her and we both whimper. "Go get the car started as I quickly freshen up" she rasps. I zip my friend back up and chuckle, "Yes ma'am".

~~~

She gets in the car five minutes later looking all composed as if I didn't just make her cum 2 times. "What?" she asks. "Nothing" I smile back. 

We arrive to the charity event my pack is holding . Everyone will be there, I can't wait to show off Syre as their new Luna. 

The moment we step in all eyes are on us. Specifically, every unmated male in the room zones in on Syre's unmarked neck, causing me to tighten my fist and clench my jaw. She places her hand on the crock on my elbow while rubbing her other hand up and down my bicep. I look down at her and see concern in her eyes. "Whats wrong?" she asks.

"I don't like the way everyone is looking at you. You're mine." I growl back possessively. "Hey now, calm down Lion. No ones gonna take me away from you" she says soothingly. "Come on lets go get a drink to calm your nerves." she says pulling me to the bar.

As I ask the bartender for our drink a hand snakes up my back. "Hey babe." the voice instantly making me cringe. I turn around to find Nora. Wow I completely forgot this girl existed after meeting Syre. "Hey Nora, where's Aaron?" I ask. "How should I know. Probably looking for me as we speak. Man, that sad pup is obsessed with me." she scoffs. "Anyways, I've missed you babe." she says pressing her boobs against my arm. 

"Woah there. Who the fuck is this?" I look up to see Syre with her arms crossed, looking like a fiery angel. Oh no, why am I turned on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my loyal-ass readers! Thank you for sticking with me this far. I'm sorry I suck at updating. Times have been tough recently. I don't want to get all depressing so I'll leave it at that. Just a friendly reminder to keep those masks on and promote BLACK LIVES MATTER. I love you all, stay safe <3