Chapter 4

Syre

I let the warm shower jets massage my shoulders as I argued with myself. What are you doing showering in a strangers house? So what if he is the sexiest man you have ever met! Pull yourself together, bitch. You drove all the way out here for some inner peace not to have life-altering, passionate sex. Although having sex with him would bring me some inner peace....maybe he's just what I need. Just one night of lust driven sex and I am good to go. So what if you're a virgin! Its about damn time you put yourself out there. This is the first guy you've met that has ever made you feel this....damn horny. Maybe I could even drive back to New York earlier than expected! Yup, its decided. I'm going to fuck this mans brains out.

With my decision made I step out of the shower and look at my reflection in the mirror. Okay if I'm going to seduce this guy I have to bring all my cards to the table. I open the door and get the cloths he left for me. Fuuccckkkkk how the fuck do I make a shirt and sweats look sexy?! Okay no sweats just the shirt. The shirt is big enough anyways it reaches mid-thigh. You can see my nipples through the white t-shirt....is that too much? I mean how modest should I even be if I plan to be naked very soon, I smirked.

I ruffled my curly hair to give me that sexy bed-head look, put on some chapstick, and adjusted the shirt. Alright, you got this bitch! Go get that dick.

Leo

The whole time I've been cooking the dinner the only thing I can think of is Syre showering, naked, without me. I'm surprised I haven't burnt the cabin down. I was so distracted.

I didn't realize Syre had walked into the kitchen until I felt her breasts flush against my back. "What are you cooking?" she whispered into my ear. Sending a shiver down my spine. I think she noticed because just then her nipples harden. "Ugh....ugh...." God what did she just ask me. "Well it smells delicious" she said and backed away.

I turned around my wolf almost took over. She looked absolutely delicious. "I'm kind of thirsty and am in the mood for some red wine. Do you have any?" she asked. I just nodded my head up and down, mesmerized by her beauty. She just giggled sweetly and looked at me questioningly. "Well... where do you keep your wine opener, wine glasses, actual wine......Leo, my little lion, are you alright?" Did she just call me her little lion....why does that give me so much pleasure? That snapped me right out of my trance.

"Yes! Sorry I'll go serve us some wine right now, just keep stirring this pasta" I said hoarsely. I need to get myself together. If I want to keep my mate with me I have to not look like a brainless ass.

Syre

This seems like this is going to be easier than I thought, he can't keep his eyes off me. After we ate dinner we moved to the living room to continue drinking our wine. Now how do I get his hands on me. Since I have some alcohol in me it made me feel a lot bolder.

"Do you know how to give massages?" I asked without looking him in the eye.

Leo

I started to choke on my wine. My mate is just full of surprises. Startled she started to ramble saying "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. I was just asking because my feet are a little tired from walking today-" I cut her off by grabbing her foot which made her lay back on the couch. I don't know how to give massages but you'd best believe I'm going to try my best to give one right now. "Oh baby girl I'd be honored to give you a massage" I practically growled out.