Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Y/N's Pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, I was tied to a chair. "Hello", I screamed, then Mirna opened the door. "Why did you stab me" I questioned in an angry tone.

"I stabbed you because of Mattia, Mattia is my son", "He ruined our family, he killed my husband... He didn't necessarily kill him but he died saving him. And after that Mattia left me, I had nobody. I "killed you", so he could feel how I felt.", I was left in shock. Why did he lie?

"Why didn't you kill me", I asked nervously. She walked closer to me and grabbed my jaw lightly, "you are a beautiful girl, any man would want you". "You are working for me, or I'll kill everybody you love, all the way to your parents and to the boys," she said in a harsh tone, letting go of my jaw aggressive.

I took a deep breath, "I'll work for you" I said in a shaky tone. She smiled and untied me, "if you try anything on me, I'll kill you on the spot". I nodded my head unable to speak, this all happened so fast. A few days ago I was living a good life.

"Mariano take her to her room", Mirna yelled, soon an attractive guy walked down. He eyed me up and down before smirking. "Come with me, my lady" he stated while bowing.

I tried not to chuckle, but I let accidentally let one out earning another smirk from him. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

-

"This is your room", he said while opening the door. "Thanks, you can leave now", but he didn't leave he stayed in the same spot. "Leave", I recalled, "y-you don't want another else" he questioned.

"What would I want", "I thought- never mind" he stated.

As he was about to leave I yelled his name, "Mariano", he turned his head immediately and I chuckled. I stuck up the middle finger and said, "I'm not a whore".

-

A few days later

3rd person

"Mattia you got to get over her she's dead and you can't do anything about it" Kairi yelled, earning a glare from Alejandro. "Look Mattia take as long as you need, you wherein love and you can't just let that go" jake stated while taking a sip of his wine.

"I'm over her", Mattia stated, Alejandro and Jake looked at each other confused. Kairi rubbed his back and said, "that's my boy". "Kairi you need to stfu you no nothing about love" Jake yelled at him.

Kairi rolled his eyes, "prove it" Alejandro muttered. The room grew silent, Mattia grew stiff of the thought with another woman. Mattia got up and called one of his hoes, "yeah", "come over" he spoke on the phone.

Alejandro grew angry he knew Mattia wasn't over her. He was just pushing all his feelings down so he didn't need to suffer the pain.

He knew how he felt because he was once in the situation too.

.