Thick

"Alright, I think we can be done for the night." Ariana says as Megan peeks at her thick ass through tight leggings.

She kneels down at Ariana's feet and looks up.

"Megan, what are you doing?"

"You've got a thick ass, don't you?" Megan presses her hands on Ari's cheeks and spreads them wide. She jiggles it up and down.

"Um, I guess?" Ari stands there, enjoying Megan's breath on her soft butt. "What are you getting at?"

Megan sticks her nose between her friend's ass cheeks. "Mmm, that smells good." Megan kisses Ariana's left cheek and then the right.

"Uhh... I don't know what you're doing, Megan." Ariana has secretly liked Megan for a while, but she started realizing Megan felt the same way.

Megan buries her face in Ari's ass again and kisses it a few more times. She reaches around her body and hugs her face against her ass tighter. Ariana feels her friend's hand brush against her pussy and she almost moans.

Megan grabs the waistband of Ariana's leggings and pulls them down halfway until she sees her perfect ass jiggling in the light.

"Ooh, I'm kind of hungry. Would you mind if I had your ass for dinner?"

Ariana gasps, then pulls her leggings down all the way. She squats down and shoves Megan's face into her cheeks.

Megan moans and begins to lick her thong. She pushes past it and tongues her pussy. Ariana can't help but let out a loud moan. She twerks on Megan's face.

Megan feels Ari getting wet and licks up everything she can. "Megan, Megan..."