~| one |~

~| Houston, Texas |~
~| Suicide Hotline Company |~
~| February 1, 2017 |~

~| Carmen Maria Davis |~

"It's really not any of my business, you know me

"It's really not any of my business, you know me. You know I don't be in all that messy shit." I said as me and my work friend had a conversation.

"Girl I know, but still. I gotta tell somebody about this." She shrugged.

"Yeah that someone not being me, we're past twenty years old, too old for that. I'm just here to help people, get paid, and go home." I said as I scooted my chair up closer to my desk.

"Yeah, I feel you with that." Lazae decided to just agree with me.

She knew I wasn't going for any other shit.

As I was clicking through my computer, somebody started to call.

"Hello, Suicide Hotline, Mrs. Davis speaking." I said into the phone as I continued to click through my computer.

"Ummm hey, I'm Trina." A girl voice came across the phone sounding so innocent.

"Okay Trina, talk to me." I leaned back in my chair.

"I don't really know where to start, I honestly don't wanna be here. I'm constantly getting abused by my mom boyfriend, and she doesn't even believe me. I don't want my life anymore, I'm just done with it. I've tried suicide already, but a friend told me to call here." She explained to me.

I heard many different stories daily about kids, teenagers, and even adults.

To the point where when they tell me their pain, and problems, I could honestly feel it.

Which made me wanna help even more.

"Okay well first thing first, suicide is never the answer. Think about your love ones, think about your mom, if you have sibling's, aunt's, uncle's, cousins, all that. Think about them, and the friend that told you to call here. Don't ever feel like your done with your life over one person when there's other people that want you." I said.

I could hear her sniffling over the phone which broke my heart. "O-okay." She mumbled.

"Listen to me when I tell you this, call the police on her boyfriend, she might not be happy with it, but later on she'll be glad you did it. Don't try suicide again, because I really don't want you to leave this world at such a young age. You sound very young, how old are you?" I asked.