Friggin Blue Whale (And Fire Fairy)

Welp- Whatever you all do, please do nor respond to any suspicious messages like "Do you wanna play?" or whatever. Also, please do not accept any friend requests nor follow anyone suspicious. Okay? Why? Because if anyone remembers the two harmful "games" calles Blue Whale and Fire Fairy, be aware please.

Last time I've heard, it was a 50-day thing (1 challenge a day) that not only encourages self harm but also to commit suicide on the last day. If disobeyed by your "master" then death threats to loved ones are said to be made and the victim usually gets hacked and tracked down. It's like a horror movie but in reality. Suicide and self harm are real serious and it's very triggering. So don't do any of that stupidity please.

The pic is supposedly a creepy Dr. Suess wannabe or at least their profile pic. And unfortunately, the cat in the hat knows nothing about that along with Grinch feeling a bit grinchy about this issue. Not even green eggs and ham won't stop this.

Okay enough with the Dr. Seuss Seuss references but....Do not respond to a dude name Jonathan Galindo. He is a part of Blue Whale and possibly Fire Fairy. If you get any messages of that name, immediately delete. Don't block nor respond. Just delete the message and carry on.

Again, please be safe and stay away and aware of the dangers these weirdos and serious stuff leads to. Please, guys....I don't wanna lose you. Spread the word, share this on your message boards, tag your followers or friends, do whatever it is you must to spread awareness and keeping everyone else safe. I'm counting on you all. Love you, mates.